DCA refusing to provide credit agreement

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5919 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

cheers mate, i have included that in my letter to the DCA, many thanks.

the DCA (eversheds) keep writing to me at least twice a week for the last three months demanding payment. they say that they dont have the CCA, but still want payment.

i know that this is probably an obvious question, but without the CCA there is no need to pay them anything. is that correct?

• 2 weeks later...

Today I heard back from the DCA that they will no longer be persuing me for the debt of £600+. They (eversheds) couldnt produce the CCA and after sending me threatening letters for the last 5 months they now seem to have accept defeat. So many thanks to all those member of this forum who gave me advise throughout.

This is three wins in a row. Two large debts of £2000+ each written off last year (again due to advise from this forum).

I am now only left with £1700+ mastercard debt with HSBC. I can see no way out of this debt, although since Nov 2007 I do have an agreement with their dca (central debt recovery unit) that they will accept £5 a month which I am happy with.

Anyhow, many thanks to everyone. Thats £5k worth of debt you have helped me get rid of without having to pay a penny!!!

(Now, if anyone knows of a way to get rid of the mastercard debt.......)

Crinanjon,

Congratz!

Another win for the prolific CAG.

You may have already considered this but -

Send a SAR (Subject Access Request) to the DCA and the OC, to see if you have had penalty charges applied to your account. If so, get them back and reduce the balance further.

Struggling_Simon vs Cabot - WON

Struggling_Simon vs Abbey - WON

Struggling_Simon vs HBOS - Pending

--------------------------------------------

IF I HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Vigilantibus non dormientibus æquitas subvenit

Somper in excretia,som solem profundus variat.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

You can always pay it. That's the sure-fire way to get rid totally.

But Patience.

It could be 40 Days plus postage before you can tell if the OC has acted properly.

If not , Then a claim.

For now, Breathe deeply and think hard.

Struggling_Simon vs Cabot - WON

Struggling_Simon vs Abbey - WON

Struggling_Simon vs HBOS - Pending

--------------------------------------------

IF I HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Vigilantibus non dormientibus æquitas subvenit

Somper in excretia,som solem profundus variat.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

4 threads merged. Please kep to one thread per topic and congratulations on your result.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

If you know you get flusterred on the phone then DO NO RING THEM .

They are pondlife matey making idle threats , they are the ones in the wrong , NO CCA = NO ENFORCEABLE DEBT REPEAT 10 TIMES

CAG v dca

CAG EVERYTIME .....

KEEP RIGHT ON TILL THE END OF THE ROAD ........

they are trying to bully you into paying, do not phone them under any circumstances, sit back and do nothing, if by any chance they do take you too court they are going to have to produce the cca which they dont have, it is not your responsibility to write to northern rock it is theirs, do not allow these people to make your life a misery ignore them till they find the cca