The worst way spoken to by a DCA....

mr.ton
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5946 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'd just like to ask others on here for examples of the worst way in which they have been spoken to by someone from a DCA when being on the phone to them & what the DCA has said etc...?

You dont have to name the company specifically...i'd just like to hear some really true horror stories on this? :o

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest louis wu
i'd just like to hear some really true horror stories on this? :shock:

Is this a fetish:eek:, or do you have some research your doing? Might be worth giving us a clue, after all, as you know we are all very nosey:D

louis

Guest louis wu
So do i take it then that from the 1st batch of responses that no-one intends to take this thread seriously? :rolleyes:

You know what this place thinks of CCA's, you may be better off ringing them up and asking

'Whats the worst way you've ever been spoken to bey a CAG member':D

bet you'd get some interesting responses

You know what this place thinks of CCA's, you may be better off ringing them up and asking

'Whats the worst way you've ever been spoken to bey a CAG member':D

bet you'd get some interesting responses

Nah.

CAG members don't speak to DCA's.

At least, CAG members who follow the advice on the site.

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.

was told by one firm cant remember who that if the bailiffs came that they were really nasty people who are horrible and they would take whatever they wanted , when i replied that id pour scolding chip fat in their faces if they knocked my door the bloke on the other end changed his tone straight away and asked if id send in a Incomings and outgoings , never did and havent heard from them since .(was a firm for capital one if I remeber correctly).

This was over 3 years ago so obviously they dont like chip fat lol

CAG v dca

CAG EVERYTIME .....

KEEP RIGHT ON TILL THE END OF THE ROAD ........

A couple of years ago I had a delightful young woman at Mckenzie Hall tell me that I should stop sponging off the state, get myself a job and pay my debts (I had, and still have, a rather good job and the debt wasn't even mine). When I asked if she enjoyed her job and whether she wouldn't wish to persue more a more high-flying career, perhaps shelf-stacking at Netto, she called me a bitch and hung up.

I was argued with and told to stop being difficult and called a bitch by the delightful woman. She kept raising her voice to me so i kept doing it to her in the end i told her what i thought of her she put the phone down and they (1st credit) have not phoned since.

They also told my husband that he should get a better job and had a right go at him

After three..."oh yes it does".

just to point out, the site does NOT condone debt avoidance. this site is about empowering people to take control of their situations and deal with them using the law

that is all

regards

paul

Well said Pt:mad:

Mr S hijacked my thread earlier and tried to rub everyone up the wrong way until the mods stepped in.. perhaps its best just to ignore him.. people come on this site for help not to listen to childish comments from someone who is old enough to know better.. if youve got nothing better to say please log off

NWJx

After three..."oh yes it does".
#

:eek: :eek:

No it certainly does not!!!!! Anyone who thinks that has missed the point!

It is about helping the normal person who is threatened and intimidated by DCAs who buy alleged debts, often unenforaceable, or mis-assigned, to deal with companies who make their living from the misfortunes of others!

As has been written so often on here - if they send threatening letters to fuel their greed they will backfire, by people googling them and finding this site (how I got here), and realising they are bullies !

If someone knows they borrowed the money and refuses to pay it back because a creditor cannot provide the agreement it is NOT re-paying your debt and therefore debt avoidence. Simple as that!

And what about when someone DIDN'T borrow the money, and is harassed and scared to death by companies threatening them - is that debt avoidance too?

And also what about people who have borrowed, and due to cirumstances beyond their control (reduncancy, illness, bereavement) - does that mean they have to pay back exorbitant illegal fees?

If someone knows they borrowed the money and refuses to pay it back because a creditor cannot provide the agreement it is NOT re-paying your debt and therefore debt avoidence. Simple as that!

i suggest you take the time to read the Consumer Credit Act 1974

especially sections 77,78 and 79. it sets out that where a creditor cannot produce the agreement they cannot enforce the debt

now the onus is upon the creditor to take measures to ensure they can comply with the law, not forgetting that its been around since 1974 so they have had long enough to read and understand it

if someone takes out a loan with the express intention of not repaying it then i WILL NOT HELP THEM make that clear,

however nearly every person i advise is not in that category.

i do not wish to be drawn into childish tit for tat conversations as i have more important things to do with my time

this forum is about helping people, and this does not serve to help anyone

regards

paul

• Haha 2