Blackhorse Problems

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6499 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there i was wondering if somebody could assist me. I have hp with blackhorse for

£15,171.00. I had an injury whilst serving with the army, and realised my payment protection should cover my payments. I made a claim which covered me for roughly six months. Lloyds insurers then said i would need to make a continuation claim for it to carry on. I recieved paerwork but it had nothing for me to sign, so again i asked for some more paperwork. This never arrived, three more times i requested the paperwork which never arrived. Eventually when i did recieve it and it was all signed and sealed my my military dr. Lloyds claimed they havent recieved it and have since sent another set of forms for me to sign. So i thought my credit report must be taking a battering because of this so applied for a report from equifax and experian. My experian report was fine but equifax are showing me as six payments behind. Surely there must be a way that i can add something somewhere to show that this is as a result of an ongoing claim (which i might add black horse knew!!!!) and that the late payments are for that reason alone. All my other payments are showing as on time. If anybody could help me in this matter id most appreciate it....Thanks one VERY angry black horse customer:mad:

• 1 month later...