Some fascinating facts you never knew about me...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5939 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• barracad makes onions cry.
  • barracad can delete the Recycling Bin.
  • Bill Gates lives in constant fear that barracad's PC will crash.
  • Ghosts are actually caused by barracad killing people faster than Death can process them.
  • barracad can build a snowman out of rain.
  • barracad can strangle you with a cordless phone.
  • barracad can drown a fish.
  • barracad can play the violin with a piano
  • When barracad enters a room, he doesn't turn the lights on, he turns the dark off.
  • barracad once had a heart attack; his heart lost.
  • When barracad looks in a mirror the mirror shatters, because not even glass is stupid enough to get in between barracad and barracad.
  • The last digit of pi is barracad. He is the end of all things.
  • barracad does not know where you live, but he knows where you will die.
  • Bullets dodge barracad.
  • barracad's calendar goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd, no one fools barracad.
  • If you spell barracad wrong on Google it doesn't say, "Did you mean barracad?" It simply replies, "Run while you still have the chance."
  • barracad can do a wheelie on a unicycle.
  • Once a cobra bit barracad's leg. After five days of excruciating pain, the cobra died.
  • When barracad gives you the finger, he's telling you how many seconds you have left to live.
  • barracad doesn't have hair on his balls, because hair does not grow on steel.
  • barracad can kill two stones with one bird.
  • barracad was once on Wheel of Fortune and was the first to spin. The next 29 minutes of the show consisted of everyone standing around awkwardly, waiting for the wheel to stop.
  • Leading hand sanitisers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. barracad can kill 100 percent of whatever he wants.
  • There is no such thing as global warming. barracad was cold, so he turned the sun up.
  • barracad can set ants on fire with a magnifying glass. At night.
  • barracad has a deep and abiding respect for human life… unless it gets in his way.
  • It takes barracad 20 seconds to watch 60 Seconds on BBC Three.
  • barracad once shot down a German fighter plane with his finger, by yelling, “Bang!”
  • In an average living room there are 1,242 objects barracad could use to kill you, including the room itself.
  • Behind every successful man, there is a woman. Behind every dead man, there is barracad.
  • barracad destroyed the periodic table, because barracad only recognises the element of surprise.
  • barracad got his drivers license at the age of 16 Seconds.
  • With the rising cost of petrol, barracad is beginning to worry about his drinking habit.
  • The square root of barracad is pain. Do not try to square barracad, the result is death.
  • When you say “no one’s perfect”, barracad takes this as a personal insult.
  • barracad is The Stig. (ok, you already knew that one!)

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Hell !!!, I am impressed.

A bit,

I suppose,

Maybe,

Perhaps,

I think,

Nice one Barra. Look out Jack Bauer !!! :p

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Bad day at the office barra?

LMAO!!!!

One more fascinating fact about barra:

HE'S A LOON!!! (allegedly)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Ooooooh look.............. barra's got a new username - mr's lex!!! pmsl!!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Oi, Hedgey,

How hot do you want your pasty??

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Look out Jack Bauer !!!

Jack Bauer has nothing on me.

In fact, when the boogieman goes to sleep, he checks his wardrobe for barracad.

When barracad jumps into water, he doesn't get wet: the water gets barracad.

There is no Theory of Evolution, just a list of creatures barracad allows to live

barracad has two speeds: Walk and Kill

And, barracad was the 4th wiseman. He gave Jesus the gift of "Beard"

Ooooooh look.............. barra's got a new username - mr's lex!!! pmsl!!!

Hmmmm whatever dearest.

Who or what is Mr's Lex anyway? I don't get it? The plural of Mr Lex? Two Mr Lex's? Shouldn't that be Mr Lex's and not Mr's Lex. Or is it the Lex belonging to the Mr? :?

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

:-D

Glad you find my thread so amusing ;-)

Just wondering, btw - who is Mr's lex - how does one make grammatical sense of that? The lex that belongs to the Mr?

:confused:

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

Well Barra, not much i can say really.

th_notworthy.gif

[/url]

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Has he got a tardis:) Or is he more like Captain Jack? He seems to have everlasting!!

Actually, barracad died 1,000 years ago - death is just too scared to tell him.

Hi barra please can you be on my side

Your side of what?!!

Of course. In fact, on the second day God rested... then barracad took over

In the literature there are many concepts of god.

Barra is mine.

:rolleyes:

(whoops - I mean he matches my concept of god, not that I own him!)

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

Barra is mine.

:o