Lealta Benefits

mariejader
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5997 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have today received in the post a plastic card from Lealta Benefits with a letter that reads:-

Thank you for opting to take out your WORRY FREE PLAN with your warranty provider. Enclosed is your exclusive Lealty Benefits Discount Card which is a complimentary gift from your warranty provider to all of its valued customers who chose to pay by direct debit.

The exicting new card offers you a hugh range of tangible bedefits and discounts which wll be your passport to a world of great savings! Use your card to take advantage of benefits at a hugh range of shops, online retailers and service providers.

It then goes on to list the company's discounts have been arranged with.

Then it reads

Should you have any questions relating to your WORRY FREE PLAN with your warranty provider please phone 01204 672400

So now I am worried I don't have a clue who this company is, what warranty provider they are talking about, how they got my details, and what direct debit etc etc

The telephone number above is answered DRL but the office is close weekends, the letter has come from Aspinall House Middx, Bolton, BL6 6QQ, but at the bottom of the letter it reads Lealta Benefits, Lealta House, Amy Johnson Way, Blackpool FY4 2RP [EDIT] 08717 899999 (which is not being answered) Registration number 0602 84643.

Has anyone had any experience with this company? I am rather concerned especially with the news this week about confidential information going missig, hopefully I am worrying over nothing

Edited by Rooster-UK
Link removed