CL Finance claimform - 2 GE Money Stores Cards **WON**

linz2011
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5453 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In which case, the answers are quite easy, really:

A Yes

B No (unless it is not your local clourt, in which case select Yes, and state "I am a litigant in person, and would respectfully request that the case should be transfered to XXX County Court, my local court).

C YES

D 0

E NO

F Fill in dates you can't turn up

G I have attached a copy of a disclosure letter I have sent to the claimant, and a copy of a CCA request. I have not been sent all of the requested documents.

H No

I Sign etc.

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.

• 2 months later...

Well I have received a court date of 12th December - they send me a copy of an application form for one of the accounts and nothing for the other.

They had to pay 125 before the 15th November or it would be struck out - will check tomorrow to see if this has been paid.

My big question is what do I say when I go to court - dreading this but will stand my ground just need some guidance please:confused:

if they've sent you a "credit agreement" could you scan it minus personal details and post it up?

Does it say the type of court hearing ?

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

you might want peter bard to have a look at that agreement.

Hi

Thanks for that, is that a good thing CB, I have a feeling they will not turn up to court - i spoke to the court today and they have no info regarding the hearing fee they said they will write to me if it is struck out before the court date.

If I have to go to court what do I say????

Help - ickle bit scared.......

Hi Guys

I have a court date on the 12th December - me versus CFL (Howard Cohen)

If anyone has been in court can you let me know what to expect, what to say and what happens.

I am a little worried and do not want to go in blind

Thanks for all your help;)

post office WON 12/11/06

abbey.LBA sent 30/10/06.MCOL claim submitted 8/11/06.allocation questionnaire sent 16/12/06.schedule of charges sent 16/12/06.WON

2nd abbey claim SAR sent 3/1/07.WON.complaint letter sent 18/1/08

alliance and Leicester.WON

Hi DMD

Its all here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/105086-help-particulars-claim.html

Tom has been fantastic and guided me through everything i needed to do and now the inevitable has happened and I get a date in court - I just have no idea what to say or do and I do not want to fall flat on my face at the final hurdle.

Thanks for looking in DMD and itsamoment ;)

Hi Tom it is a small claims hearing I have attached the application form for you

Many thanks

Linz;)

There are parts of the alleged agreement that I can't read, simply because they are blurred.

Section 2(1) of the Consumer Credit (Cancellation notices and Copies of Documents) Regulations 1983 states quite specifically.....

2 Legibility of notices and copy documents and wording of prescribed Forms

(1) The lettering in every notice in a Form prescribed by these Regulations and in every copy of an executed agreement, security instrument or other document referred to in the Act and delivered or sent to a debtor, hirer or surety under any provision of the Act shall, apart from any signature, be easily legible and of a colour which is readily distinguishable from the .

Another string for your bow... They all add up! :D

Best wishes, Dave.