NR/Wallers Claimform - £29k Pers Loan *DISCONTINUED*

womble72
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5614 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Congratulations. Did they give a reason for giving up?

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Everybody,

Thanks for the messages.

I am not 100% sure why but when i complained to the CEO i was not expected to get a positive feedback from them but i was very happy to get a letter which states that all legal procedures have been stopped and carry on with my payments via Payplan for 6 months and then it will be reviewed.

If failure of payment then they will carry on with legal procedings.

So hopefuly common sense on there behalf has worked.

To me this is a moral victory for me and my family who have been going through a stressful time.

I know this wont be the last creditor who wont take no for an answer but im just happy for some breathing space.

Many Thanks to you all.

Womble:D

Well done - really good news . It looks like you had some really good help and advice and just goes to show its not always the big institutions that win.

Jan

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Just got the news (broken computer all week) well done. I am so glad for you and your family, I know you have been to hell and back over this and I am just so glad that they have dropped the action. Well done and at last now you know you can face anything any creditor throws at you,

CONGRATULATIONS.

Benson05

My very first post. Just wanted to say, I'm so happy for you and your family after reading the whole post. I have £19,805 outstanding with NR and hearing all the stories about how they like to take people to court and obtain CO's was a bit afraid! but after reading your post and the wonderful advise from the CAG team I'm a little less afaird.

Thank you all for the excellent points.

Out of interest, have you sent a copy of their letter to the court - they might be trying to pull a fast one (it has been known). Just cover your back on this one by sending the letter saying they are stopping court action (and ask for a Notice of Disassociation at the same time - stops them using the same case no in another battle).

Hi,

Sorry it has taken so long to reply.

Nn solicitors have sent me a letter with a copy of what they have sent to the court.

We have settled out of court.

So it is best to send the court a letter just to be 100% sure.

Hi mummum2 good luck with your defense against Nr.

If you need to PM me that is fine and i will give you my email.

Kind Regards

Womble

• 8 months later...

I've read this whole thread, the situation the OP finds themselves in is a carbon copy of our situation with NR, I have a court hearing listed for January 2009.

Can I clarify something please, I was given different informtion on another thread re faulty DN

In this post by tomtom

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/show-post/post-1238713.html

How can they issue another DN correcting the mistakes of the original one, if they've cancelled they agreement, surely they can't then reissue another DN?

Edited by Von Greenbach

VB- You've posted on a dead thread.

You see directly above this is a button that says "Post Reply"?

Above that is a red triangle.

On YOUR OWN thread, click the red triangle and send a message yo the site helpers, saying: "If you have a moment-HELP!"

This will get you a reply to your question.

How can they issue another DN correcting the mistakes of the original one, if they've cancelled they agreement, surely they can't then reissue another DN?

You're quite right. They can't remedy their mistake because they can't terminate the agreement a second time. Have a read of this thread http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/170345-tale-dodgy-dn.html

Anything you are not sure of/don't fully understand just ask.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

• dx100uk changed the title to NR/Wallers Claimform - £29k Pers Loan *DISCONTINUED*