Fuel Price Protests

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5902 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

...and you do that how?

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

look on Google for water hybrid.

It turns water into gas.

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Albert Einstein

"No-one can make you feel inferior without your consent" - E. Roosevelt

Don't lie, thieve, cheat or steal. The Government do not like the competition.

All advice is offered without prejudice.

We are being sued for Libel. Please help us by donating

Please support the pettition to remove Gordon Brown as he was not elected primeinister. He was elected Party Leader something completely different.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/gordan-brown/

buy all means delete this link but here it is

Water Car Run on WATER+Fuel. Hydrogen Save Gas=FREE ENERGY!

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Albert Einstein

Please support the pettition to remove Gordon Brown as he was not elected primeinister. He was elected Party Leader something completely different.

oops sorry

A little off subject . Here is an alternative.

Run your car off water.

dont make no odds if it aint your thread everyone hi jacks everyone elses on here dont worry about it :Dxxkia

• 3 weeks later...

Hi carl.

This is a very interesting point.

Maybe more courier's should be complaining they deserve a bigger chunk of the tax that the government levy.

After all its down to you folks to make sure the fuel is transported safely and it complies with all sorts of regulations. Quite rightly to.

Just spotted this thread....

One of the reasons I left my last job to work locally was to cut down on fuel (£130 per month at today's prices).... but due to the way it's going up, this saving is slowly disappearing....

It's still costing around £80 a month just to drive 15 mins. down the road, (in a 1.3 engine) to work and back... and I'm one of the lucky ones !!.... as this would be considered fairly low !!

:mad:

It's just becoming silly round where I live. I've seen deisel as high as 120.9. Not only that but the difference between petrol and deisel is getting bigger. I saw one BP station near me with unleaded at 109.9 and deisel at 118.9. Not only that. You used to be able to pull up at this particular station and check your tyre pressure. Not anymore. They done away with the airline and no doubt will install a coin operated one. I tried several filling stations where I live and none have an airline. Luckily I have my own small compressor.

Anyway back to the subject of fuel prices. I wonder how long before the idea of using water catches on. Go to youtube and type in water 4 gas to see what I'm on about. I seen emails about this and thought it was a [problem] (like a lot of these emails are) but now Having seen other proof that it does work I would like to test it out myself. BTW what I do consider a [problem] is the emails going round selling information on how to convert your own vehicle. Far better putting that money towards buying a kit.

Found this video

While you're on youtube have a look at this for a bit of a laugh. YouTube - Jeff Dunham - Achmed the Dead Terrorist

HALIFAX: 13/01/07 Sent S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) letter (marked as rec'd 16/01)

Paid in full in March 07