Excel Parking Ticket.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5023 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi - yes thats what I hope as well - lets hope everyones advise is right

Logic Reasoning Thought Laws

If you are still unusure, see what this guy has to say about it - he is a solicitor.

Regards,

TFT

09/07/09 :)Business Studies BA(Hons) 2:1:)

eCar Insurance overpayment - £325

Settled in full - 15/09/08

NatWest Student A/C bank charges - £260

Settled under hardship scheme - 08/06/09

Natwest Business A/C bank charges - £60

Settled in full as GOGW - 20/04/09

Santander Consumer Finance late payment fees - £60

Part settled for £48 - 01/03/08

Peugeot Finance late payment fees - £50

Settled in full before county court hearing - 01/09/09

Peugeot Finance overpayment of £247

Settled in full - 01/12/08

Valley Leisure - complaint about collections agent

£160 part refund of gym membership in compensation - 01/02/09

HFC Bank - complaint about payment deducted from my account on wrong date

GOGW £10 - 01/05/09

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi TFT - after reading this I am even more convinced Excel will never go to court unless they want to lose - it is as I thought they are saying I broke their t&cs but what loss did they suffer none and thats what they will have to prove and even then they would not be awarded 50 - 116 times the value of parking cheers

Yes, but you only broke their T&C's if you are aware of them. For example, if I invite you to park on my driveway for 10mins but don't make you sufficiently aware of the T&C's then you cannot break what you have not consented to.

I am sure you will be starting to understand just how many issues these PPC's face.

Best Regards,

TFT

09/07/09 :)Business Studies BA(Hons) 2:1:)

eCar Insurance overpayment - £325

Settled in full - 15/09/08

NatWest Student A/C bank charges - £260

Settled under hardship scheme - 08/06/09

Natwest Business A/C bank charges - £60

Settled in full as GOGW - 20/04/09

Santander Consumer Finance late payment fees - £60

Part settled for £48 - 01/03/08

Peugeot Finance late payment fees - £50

Settled in full before county court hearing - 01/09/09

Peugeot Finance overpayment of £247

Settled in full - 01/12/08

Valley Leisure - complaint about collections agent

£160 part refund of gym membership in compensation - 01/02/09

HFC Bank - complaint about payment deducted from my account on wrong date

GOGW £10 - 01/05/09

Hi - yes thats what I hope as well - lets hope everyones advise is right - otherwise we are going to have a big bill to pay - but really cant see the court seeing it fair to charge 50 to 116 times the actually cost to park. Especially as I did pay to park - so excel have lost nothing

Stuff the charge. Free parking therefore charges will be for them to worry about. Along with the non compliant signs, phantom T&Cs etc.

I want them in court to explain their ANPR system failings.

Hi to all - so they have lost on a similar case to mine before then - ie excessive charging for nothing - will have a look at heatherington jakeman once again thanks for all the support it does help - if it wasnt for everyones support who knows cheers H

• 2 weeks later...

HI ALL! JUST RECEIVED A {sorry caps} letter from roxburghe chasing a excel parking fine determined not to shell out but they are threatening to persue it through graham white solicitors! whats my next course of action as of yet havent responded to anybody or anything just ignored everything after my initial challenge was turned down! your advice please! do i just continue ignoring? i have previously received a "court" letter but it wasnt stamped so apparently thus either a fake or not valid! are these roxburghe or graham white cowboys anyhting to worry about?

thanks guys keep up the good work!

p.g.

HI ALL! JUST RECEIVED A {sorry caps} letter from roxburghe chasing a excel parking fine determined not to shell out but they are threatening to persue it through graham white solicitors!

The forums joke legal firm, no more credibility than aunt annies cat .

whats my next course of action as of yet havent responded to anybody or anything just ignored everything after my initial challenge was turned down!

You have made a mistake by contacting them, don't compound that error by contacting them ever again.

your advice please! do i just continue ignoring?

Yes

i have previously received a "court" letter but it wasnt stamped so apparently thus either a fake or not valid! are these roxburghe or graham white cowboys anyhting to worry about?

No

thanks guys keep up the good work!

p.g.

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

Hi - I am now on my second graham white letter and have totally ignored - I will continue to ignore them. I was advised that you get the Roxburge letter then two graham white ones and hopefully they then give up - will have to see but I will hold out and see them in court if necessary. So yes not giving in to this [problem] as they are bullies and not justified in anyway. Cheers H

I parked in the Peel Centre Car Park, Stockport. I bought a ticket and displayed it on my dashboard. When I returned to my car I was shocked to see a parking notice fixed to my window - upon inspection, my ticket was no longer on the dashboard but on the floor (it must have blown down when shutting the door).

Anyway, I sent a letter and the ticket to Excel parking (I retained photographic evidence of the ticket) to which they responded rejecting my appeal. I then wrote a further letter informing them that we would not be paying as we had done nothing wrong. They wrote back saying that the notice stood and no further appeals woul be considered. I have recently sent them another letter reiterating the situation of the unfortunate event of the ticket blowing into the footwell and that I would not be paying any money to them.

We await their further correspondance.

Any advice welcome

HI AGAIN PETER GRIFFIN HERE!

currently on 1st roxburghe letter via excel parking fine!

just a line of enquiry really! last few days we have been receiving calls on a mobile phone registered to me but one that my girlfriend uses from a private number, after deliberately not answering them for a few days my girlfriend answered one such call on mon night it was from someone obviously trying to fish for info and trying to trick my g/f into giving her name etc etc! the other person either a woman or someone pretending to be a woman said her name was jan baker! then promptly hung up when my g/f gave her her first name only and told her she had the wrong number. consequently last night we had another call at 23:10 from a private number and i answered it was a guy with a foreignish accent asking for my g/f by her first name, when i refused to put her on he then pretended to be a police officer and asked us to go straight to birmingham city centre police station, i fobbed him off but he then got aggressive on the phone and threatened to blow us up!

as soon as he hung up i phoned my mobile phone provider and changed her number and reported the incident to the police.

a very nice and genuine detective rang me today and explained that they were taking this very seriously as a threat to kill and harrassment and were investigating the origin of the call etc etc

now comes the interesting part: he asked me if i were being persued by any debt collecting agencys at present as apparently its a common trick of intimidation after theyve bought a debt and theyre being given the run around!

now all the details they would have to do with the "parking offence", the car registration and the appeal etc are in my name so i dont really know how they would have got hold of her number as opposed to mine but you never know!

the police seemed genuinely concerned about this matter and are investigating! so i was just wondering if anybody else had ever heard of these tactics being employed by these scheisters previously?

im not bothered as the threat was non specific and i know its prob some sad f@cker sitting in his bedroom trying to be a tough guy but still not nice thing to happen to your family!

any advice please would be welcomed!