Which traffic sign dont YOU understand

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6078 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok.

Other half is allways going on about my driving.

I keep telling her to drive then, but shes useless with road signs.

Which road sign do you hate, and why.?

Drink-and-Drive--32661.jpg

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

Oooooooooh TC, don't even get me started on traffic signs, driving, etc. I'm becoming such an angry mad driver that I'm thinking of barring myself from getting behind a wheel!

What's it all about when the road sign quite clearly says 'give way' but other drivers read it as 'leg it as quick as poss even if you cause a pile-up behind you'? And what about the good old 'stop' sign that is sometimes interpreted as 'give it a go, even though you might cause a smash'?

And there's always the 'right turn only' lane sign, which certain numpties see as a definite sign to edge forward as much as poss and then cut in at the very last mo, therefore creating major tailbacks and near fender benders in the process.

Or should we look at the 'hazardous - bendy road ahead' sign (you know the one I mean!) which is often interpreted as 'stick your foot on the pedal then brake like a prat at the bend even though the car behind might either a) prang you up the backside or b) career off the road altogether thus causing death and devestation on a grand scale' sign?

And if they don't get your vote, how about the general eejits who drive about at the mo without any regard for road signs at all?

Take your pick folks!!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

i was told by a traffic warden last year that a single yellow line in a city centre meant the same as a double yellow line anywhere else:confused: As it is 20 years since i passed my driving test i decided it was time i bought a new highway code but i still can't find any reference to that?

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

The one that gets me most is the "one way" sign in my road. I'm sick of drivers ignoring it and driving right UP my road (the wrong way) as I'm trying to legitimately drive down it. And the looks they give me when I sit right in their way so they have to back down the road again.

Priceless.

:mad:

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

OMG LOL I remember on my driving test the only sign that I couldnt identify was the no stopping on a carriageway sign, needless to say, it is one that I can always identify now, for some reason the examiner found this really funny, but passed me anyway :-)

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

Rather an odd one here - I'd like to know where it is:

http://www.kaydreamhomes.com.fr/images/mini-pegasus02.jpg

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

OMG LOL I remember on my driving test the only sign that I couldnt identify was the no stopping on a carriageway sign, needless to say, it is one that I can always identify now, for some reason the examiner found this really funny, but passed me anyway :-)

Brings back memories of my driving test,was coming up to a dual carriageway,right in front of me was the big blue sign with the arrow going to left,so I asked the driving instructor what way do you want me to go?!!!!!, so he decided that I needed to calm down as he put it down to nerves, he had me doing breathing exercises, after that mishap all went well and I passed:D