Okay, try not to be dirty ...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5903 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

But has anyone ever had/considered breast reduction?

i'm seriously getting ****ed off with mine, with the attendant backache, and am starting to think seriously about it.

It's not that I'm that large (I don't think) but I can't get any tops to fit me properly and am fed up of my shoulders hunching all the time.

Anyone?

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the same problem. I thought about it once, but then when I looked into what they actually did I thought ooooh nooooo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

had a friend who did it on the nhs cos of back problems shes never regretted it cos she can wear nice tops now without being consicious of them wish i had just a bit more up top but would never go under the knife to acheive it cos anything could go wrong and with me it probably would do id end up lobsided or something so ill leave well alone least mine wont sag when im older mines wont do anything :Dxxxkia

But has anyone ever had/considered breast reduction?

Breast enlargement....... yes please!!!! But I can't afford it! :(

Seriously though, my friend had hers reduced and she's never looked back. She hasn't had a days back pain since the op - and in her opinion, it's worth it just for that! She used to have really bad problems (especially in the winter for some reason) but she skips around like a young gal now! :)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Why, were her breasts on her shoulder blades before? :razz:

PMSL!!!!......... she's a funny looking girl even without the boob op!!!

But only from you would that comment originate from Bookie!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Gawd , how the hell did I fall in here? :confused: I must have clicked something by mistake..............

Pete , what are you doing here? am I seeing things - A-r-r-r-rr g-g-ggH!!!!!! lemme out! Lemme out! :D

Wait a minute... I recognise tiglet's avatar - it's Upsy-daisy who's always snogging Iggle Piggle in the night garden ... oh, that's alright then , I feel at home now...... Ah-h-h-h! :rolleyes::-)

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

on a serious note to the OPs question surgery is a big step - a friend of mine had the procedure and it went horribly wrong. this of course was not the norm & ive read about many girls who have had it done & its changed their lifes. - larger breasts arent all theyre cracked up to be. they do cause back/shoulder ache, you get stupid blokes that talk to them instead of your face & you cant get to wear dainty little strappy tops without having to wear a hammock of a bra to support them. having said that -some recent weight loss has reduced mine to a more acceptable size so im quite happy with mine :grin:

Seriously though, my friend had hers reduced and she's never looked back.

forgive my ignorance, but I'd assume that, if they were that large, that she'd be able to look back for the first time AFTER her op.

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

I'd be happy if I could just see my feet!

Seriously though, pinkduchess has hit the nail right on the head.

I'm not exactly overweight, so losing some will not help - I've always been big up top, but after my 2nd baby, I'm now an E cup, which I know isn't huge, but does look and feel ridiculous.

Mind you, my husbnad doesn't complain - but he doesn't have to carry them around all day!

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

you get stupid blokes that talk to them instead of your face

Correction: You get blokes that talk to them instead of your face. They don't have to be knuckle-draggers. One of my kids' headmaster was like that, we'd be having a serious conversation, and I bet he couldn't tell you the colour of my eyes. (40DD here, and can't wear underwired, but as I'm 5'10+, it's not too much of a problem, except for the dragging pain if I don't support them properly at all times, and forget running - ever).

Or the two black eyes when you run down the stairs without a bra on.

LOL being a person on 5'10, mine go from 40DD to 40E, actually I like em having had not to much in that department till I had my first so its not a problem for me, but my friend had it done when she was the same size but about 6 inches shorter and a slighter build, it was superb and she has been great ever since.

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

Yep, I'm 5 ft 6, so can't quite carry it off - I'm gojng to the docs this morning about something else, so I will ask about it then.

you need to be able to show them how it adversely affecting your life, the grooves in your shoulders, the back ache and the general way in which it blights your life, sounds dramatic but that is the only way that they will consider doing it, it has to be for medical as opposed to cosmetic reasons.

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

I had breast augmentation and do not regret it. From having fried eggs to having a bust is great. It has given me so much confidence..like i can wear clothes that i couldnt, or wouldnt wear before.

so many people have problems with no bust, that it may seem weird to complain about the other way round.

but it does affect you, it really does - men do talk to your breasts - even your father-in-law, which can be quite disconcerting.

I know what you mean. I think that if you are born with a big bust, you are more self conscious about this. Although if you have no bust, you are too.

I can understand why women would like a reduction for medical reasons, as when i first had mine done i thought i had an elephant strapped to my chest.

I dont think many people are happy with what they are born with and plastic surgary today is more accessible to what it used to be.