Hull County Court

droppy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6051 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello i am at hull county court on the 1/10/07 i got a letter from HSBC saying they are going to ask for a stay.Rang the court to see if it was still going ahead and it is.

Anybody else from hull going to court on the 1/10/07 in the same postion.

Anybody got idea what is going to happen ?

many thanks

droppy

Until the court tell you ant different then your case is going ahead as planned. Only once a stay has been granted can you apply for it to be removed.

As dg have informed you of their intention to apply for a stay you can send them a letter objecting to any application for a stay. There is a letter you can use for this on post # 288 on this thread Castelbest II - Return To The Claims .

Hi Droppy

I would contact Zoot for some guidance for your case on the 1st. Zoot has been to Hull on a mass hearing, so she may know the judge you are going to have and what to expect. Worth asking.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

So how did it go Droppy? Did latty make it and what was the result? :???:

I'm all agog :) ........ well latty will tell you I'm always agog.........;)

If there's a report on another thread can you point me to it please?

Johnny

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D