HFO - Welcome

chewy199
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4523 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

woops - they spoofed you into paying a non existant CCJ

they've had you as a cash cow.

it matters not if there WAS a CCJ, and its dropped off

[which i very very much doubt]

as it would say that the CCJ is satisfied and reset the SB clock with it. and it would be showing.

so NO there never was a ccj .

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry it wasn't a phone call, I did get some paperwork but I'm now not sure if it was genuine, I may have destroyed the documents as I never wanted my partner to find them. Or I may have stashed them somewhere but I haven't had a chance to look as my partner is always at home following an operation on his leg, but he'll bo out later for a while and I can have a good search to see if I kept the CCJ stuff.

Very worried now though that Turnbulls are doing exactly the same as they started doing this time last year in trying to claim a smaller amount of £225 as "arrears". This si what they did last year and got £320 out of me. It was mentioned earlier on here that they may have done a "split claim" last year, and now it seems as though they are going after a smaller amount again. So it looks as though every now and then, they pick an amount of thin air and tell me it is "arrears" and this is where they will prob go down the CCJ route again. So in effect they ARE splitting my debt up into segments and going for smaller amounts...

I agree, I doubt there was ever a CCJ, surely something would be recorded somewhere, as you say, it would have shown that is was "satisfied", yes I have been duped.

Surely they've shot themselves in the foot, they should KNOW if they had a CCJ and can't go down the same route again. So if they ARE doing the same thing again, then there never was a CCJ. I'm so angry.

And I don't get how the account can have arrears, as you say it's ALL arrears! Think I'm going mad!

Postman has just been, now have a letter from Turnbull Rutherford, but the balnace has changed from approx £4,300 to £3,100! So HFO have said they have stopped proceedings until they get the CCA, but now the account has been passed back to Turnbull Rutherford? TR are saying th account is in arrears by £225, this is exactly what they did a year ago and said they had got the CCJ for the arrears amount, approx £320, which I paid. So am I right in thinking they are trying ANOTHER split claim? I though they couldn't do this...

And how can HFO send the account to TR when it is supposed to in dispute, ie. I'm waiting for a copy of the original CCA?

Confused ...

So the acount has dropped by over a Grand?

Report the difference to the OFT - very important - it is their standard practice to do this and it's not legal. Why the drop? or was they just trying to rip you off again in the first place.

here is a similar one.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?255832-Reminder-Notice-of-assignment/page9

Please report that to the OFT

right resume.......

the debt has been sold by welcome

and brought by HFO [as they now show on the cra file]

pers i think you need to fire off the a/c in dispute letter to HFO

and fire off an SAR to welcome

lets have the complete debt history

i bet there are heaps of charges letter/phone/cat died/bounced DD etc

and it will have PPI too to reclaim

i bet you dont owe a penny they owe you.

pers i would totally ignore HFO/TB in all forms

till we get the SAR back from welcome

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 4 weeks later...

Arrrrggghhh...didn't receive an alert about the last posting, sorry!

Quick update, I had a look on my CRF and the outstanding amount is just under £3000. NOT over £4k as stated by HFO!

Now I don't know what this bit is all about. I registered with Equifax to check my CRF and credit rating etc, and this is the only bad thing holding my credit rating down. This morning I got an alert from Equifax saying my CRF had changed. I looked online to find my Equifax report saying " HFO credit account deleted"!!

It is still showing on my CRF though and I have emailed Equifax for further advice on this to see if it will actually be deleted.

CAN they just delete details from my CRF? Surely even if they put an "end date" or something, it will be on there for 6 years. Donly get me wrong, I'd be very happy if this happened but can't see it some how.

Has anyone ever heard of this? Even more confused...

At last, I have had the chance this evening to go through my paperwork and I have found the supposed CCJ with the court claim number on it. Should I ring the court and see if it is genuine?

I had torn the document into 4 pieces as I didn't want my partner to find it, that's why it took me a while1

Arrrrggghhh...didn't receive an alert about the last posting, sorry!

Quick update, I had a look on my CRF and the outstanding amount is just under £3000. NOT over £4k as stated by HFO!

Now I don't know what this bit is all about. I registered with Equifax to check my CRF and credit rating etc, and this is the only bad thing holding my credit rating down. This morning I got an alert from Equifax saying my CRF had changed. I looked online to find my Equifax report saying " HFO credit account deleted"!!

It is still showing on my CRF though and I have emailed Equifax for further advice on this to see if it will actually be deleted.

CAN they just delete details from my CRF? Surely even if they put an "end date" or something, it will be on there for 6 years. Donly get me wrong, I'd be very happy if this happened but can't see it some how.

Has anyone ever heard of this? Even more confused...

no its prob fallen of

i doubt HFO have done it [though they can if they like]

you keep forgetting that it matters not what

letters anyone sends [unless its a claim form or an CCJ itself][

the SB clock start ticking from YOUR last financial transaction

NOTHING can reset that ticking clock!!bar as above

dx

and they

At last, I have had the chance this evening to go through my paperwork and I have found the supposed CCJ with the court claim number on it. Should I ring the court and see if it is genuine?

I had torn the document into 4 pieces as I didn't want my partner to find it, that's why it took me a while1

Can you scan and upload this document ?

I'll need to sellotape it together first! i'll try and scan it when other half isn't here!

Should I ring the court on Monday to see if the case number was ever registered to see if it is genuine?

Thanks Broken arrow, I did actually check with Trust online and they said there was nothing registered. Also checked my CRF file and there is no CCJ showing. Rutherfords told me that if I paid the "arrears" within 28 days, they would have the CCJ removed. Surely, even it was ever there and then removed as they said, it would still be on my CRF that it was there, and then removed?

Glad I have found the document that says they have registered a CCJ against me, when they probably haven't. This document looks like a court document. I used to work in housing and I've seen a few, it looked real enough, except for the Court stamp, it wasn't stamped from an ink pad, looks more like it was printed. Shame I tore it into 4 pieces amd I now have to sellotape it back together!

I'll need to sellotape it together first! i'll try and scan it when other half isn't here!

Should I ring the court on Monday to see if the case number was ever registered to see if it is genuine?

I would still ring the court if you have the 'Claim Number' - see what they have to say about it!

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

yes very much so!

i'd seriously start making noises about forged documents too!

very serious if they have done it

seek compensation too!

dx

and they

Since my last post, I have also found the "claim form" they sent me, looks real enough to me but then I've never seen one before,

I'll ring the court as soon as I get the chance to see what they say and I'll let you know. I'll definitely go to OFT when I have a clearer picture of what HFO may have done.

I'm just sorry I tore it up. At least it's only in 4 bits and I did manage to find it at last! Will scan it as soon as I get the chance.

Thanks again for all your support, it's really making a difference.