HFO - Welcome

chewy199
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4540 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

scan the required letters/agreements/sheets

as a picture file

remove all pers info inc barcodes etc using paint

but leave all figures and dates.

goto one of the many free online pdf converter websites

convert the image to pdf format.

or if you have PDF as an installed printer drive use that

or use word and save as pdf

open a new msg box here

hit go advanced below the msg box

hit manage attachments below that box

hit the add files button on the top right

hit select files, navigate to your file on your pc

hit upload files

NB:you can set where it goes in the post by hitting insert inline.

the hit reply button

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry not had the chance to scan the docs yet!

I've just checked my credit file and HFO have deleted their details from it! Yes I'm pleased they've done it but what does it mean, what are they playing at? Does this mean they've given up or are they playing games? Has this happened to anyone before?

The proof is still on my "alerts" page on my CRF, it's not accessble by anyone else I don't think, it shows that a "credit account" has been deleted. I think they're up to something, it can't be as simple as them just deleting any record of the loan. I wonder if they're planning to put a new entry in at some point so the 6 year clock begins again or something?

they cannot do that

only YOU can reset the 6yrs by payment or ack letters.

did you ring the court with the CCJ number?

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Tried to ring the court earlier when other half popped out for 10 mins, spent the whole phone call on hold! Will try again when I get the chance.

So am I right in thinking now that they've deleted the account from my CRF, they aren't allowed to re-register it? Still waiting for a reply from Equifax for further info.

correct

dx

and they

• 1 month later...

Hi DonkeyB

So sorry, been meaning to update this but just haven't got round to it! I didn't need to piece the 4 bits together in hte end as the part with the case number was still intact. Managed to get through to the court a week ago and I quoted the number, they confirmed that a CCJ had been registered but was paid within 28 days so did not show up on my CRF, so the CCJ docs would have been genuine. But, the HFO account details were deleted from my CRF a few weeks ago and I thought this had been instrumented by HFO, but then I realised that it was in fact 6 years from the original default date and has "dropped off" automatically. Not sure what will happen now?

Thanks all. I've just done the quick search with the Trust Online site, and it says there is NOTHING registered. (Thank god)In the case of the £320 they demanded last December, they said there had been a judgement against me for that amount, but if I paid within the 28 days, it would be removed. I do remember seeing a document that said it was a judgement, but it wasn't stamped. it looked more like a standard printed document, and I now wonder if it was indeed genuine. I don't think I kept it, I may have destroyed it in my quest of keeping all this away from my partner's eyes. They said it was on Northampton court, should I contact them and ask for a copy? Surely it would still exist on their records? So HFO could have said there was a CCJ when there was non? I'm no expert but I would imagine this is a tad illegal.So now they are trying for a CCJ for the remainign alance plus costs. I'll send the CCA request today with the £1 postal order.I'm relieved there is no CCJ for now!

Ok have gone back over the thread - seems it may have been a split claim then.

If it had been paid in full within the 28 days then HFO would hve been misleading you into claiming they had a CCJ against you for this debt - as it was only partialy true, and infact the amount of the initial claim had been cleared .

This could be one for the SRA.

So did you pay this Judgement for the £320?

As you have paid the judgment, that's the end of it. However, I recommend you get a copy of the claim from the court to see where it was sent.

They cannot now even ask for the rest - they issued a claim, you paid, game over. They have lost the rest.

As you have paid the judgment, that's the end of it. However, I recommend you get a copy of the claim from the court to see where it was sent.

They cannot now even ask for the rest - they issued a claim, you paid, game over. They have lost the rest.

And they must know that - or at least their 'Solicitors' must have known it - and you would of thought advised them accordingly, (It's only accross the desk after all).