BB v The Leeds Losers, experian, Freemans.com, Call credit, Moorcroft, and HBOS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3826 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad the Leeds Loosers haven't come my way.... they sound eve stupider than some of the other DCAs, but then they are all stupid to 'create' this industry which only brings misery to people rather than 'helps them get more credit by paying their bills on time'....

One day the whole lot will be wiped out... (and that includes the 'invented' links they love...)

I had a letter of apolology. Going to frame it :)

Can't wait to have a little fun with them soon though :)

Oh, and they guy that signed the letter wrote:

"Once again I would like to thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and as I believe we have now reached an amicable resolution, I will be closing your complaint. If for any reason you do not believe the matter to be resolved, please come back to me and I will re-open your file."

Resolved, is he 'avin a laugh? Eight weeks formal complaints procedure again lowlifes, freemans and experian lol...Then straight to TS, the OFT and the ICO :) And then, if that doesn't sort it, a nice N1 naming tham all as co defendants :)

And there was me a few weeks ago whinging that I wasn't having fun with any DCAs...Let the games commence :)

Edited by babybear39
missed a bit

Allegedly, they don't need my permission to view my CRA, even after a letter from them dated 8th October stating that they were closing the file and that it was a mistake between them and freemans.

Strange then that the guy that I just spoke to was viewing my CRF!

Need help with an N1 please.

OOOO, are they gonna wish they never sent a stoopid letter to me!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok folks. I have calmed down enough to start the ball rolling on this.

Checked experian when I recieved the letters and all was fine. Checked yesterday and experian have done a strange thing to my CRF. They've suddenly decided to completely change my previous address??? It now appears that I didn't live at my previous address???

This is way too much of a coincidence and I will be contacting them on Monday. They also have an address on my file that I've NEVER lived at! Cheeky...

Dear oh dear! Incorrect info on your CRF, certainly time to exhaust their complaints procedure and have the ICO do a thorough investigation of these imbeciles.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, where's the lowlife fan club?

Time to have fun 'cos they've now put TWO...Oops! Make that FIVE entries on my CRF!!!

I'm staring at it now in utter disbelief that they, experian and freemans would be so stupid!!!

Had an email from experian this morning stating that they've contacted idiots inc. requesting that they advise the removal of their searches.

'Tis a bit strange because most people get stroppy emails but this one wasn't. Wonder if our freinds in leeds, experian and freemans are reading this thread :???:

No doubt it has been looked at.:smile:

would have thought that ..JAMES CRT...

would have posted by now,offering to resolve your "concerns"

I gave them a HUGE chance but they didn't take.

I calculate 3 X at least £1000 and an ICs fine of 'guess' a number', maybe inprisonment for the guilty party whether it be one person or the three companies. Furguson V British Gas Trading comes to mind :roll:

Oops! I'm selling myself short...

5 X £1000 for indiots inc. markers on my CRF

1 X £1000 for freemans giving them the wrong info.

1 X £1000 for experian registering it all :)

Total: Circa £7000+

Suing a DCA/OC and Experian - Priceless!

For everything else there's mastercard with an unenforceable CCA (JOKE stolen blase from FB).

Edited by babybear39
added a bit

Another letter of apology from Leeds STILL naming the OC as freemans.com lol...

There never was an OC as the account never existed ffs!

Still waiting for a letter from freemans to confirm this. They have suddenly seen the error of their ways since they refused to do so originally even though they knew the 'account' was a ghost :!:

Do they think that a piece of paper is going to stop me suing them?

They've told Experian to take off all the info. Whooptydoo!

Experian are going to put my adresses back to what they should be and they can't answer as to why that was tampered with!!!