Manchester Xmas Meet - 08/12/07 - 17.00 - in front of Urbis building

hedgey06
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5724 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes lightweight. You're just worried you couldn't keep up.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Now you're talking. Richard Gere in An Officer and A Gentleman (don't tell Gizmo).

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Well I guess that will have to do, if you think you can compete....:D

Go on then. I love a man in uniform.

Just for you Giz.

An_Officer_and_a_Gentleman_film_poster.jpg

You met your hubby in a police uniform? What was he doing, arresting you for drunk and disorderly?

And LL, NOOOO! I organised myself to go there with the aim of meeting you! (no offence, Hedgey, I mean BOTH of you! :razz: *hastily backtracks*) SO unfair! :mad:

I cant make it, I have a Sgts Mess function to attend.

I'm gutted. I really wanted to meet you. :( Can't they bog off and do the function on another day? :(

Just for you Giz.

An_Officer_and_a_Gentleman_film_poster.jpg

Way too clean and 'pretty boy' for me. Can't we get a piccie of a soldier in all his finest combat gear.......... all dirty and sweaty and stuff? Like what a bloke should look like?:D

LL, NOOOO! I organised myself to go there with the aim of meeting you! (no offence, Hedgey, I mean BOTH of you! :razz: *hastily backtracks*) SO unfair!

You might well backpedal Frenchie, you're on beans on toast now!!!! :D

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Can I have the Salmon then :D

Course you can babe! :D;)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Hands off my seabass, pussycat! :-x

Ohhhhhhhhh........... we've got a fight!!!

Can I referee? Lol!!!!!!!! :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Way too clean and 'pretty boy' for me. Can't we get a piccie of a soldier in all his finest combat gear.......... all dirty and sweaty and stuff? Like what a bloke should look like?:D

You filthy beast Hedgey. I should have guessed with all that pink rubber gear of yours!:p

You filthy beast Hedgey. I should have guessed with all that pink rubber gear of yours!:p

Yeah babe! :D :D :D

Is it fish at dawn then Bookie - 10 paces then fall over coz too much juice lol

Juice? I ain't coming to your party if that's all you serve Wooley!!! :D :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh........... well that's a different matter altogether then!!!!

Party at Wooleys!!! :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Sack it, Wooley's cooking...............................

............... and she's providing the booze as well!!!! :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I think we might need a lesson in Mancunian first Bookie.:rolleyes:

Quick and easy steps to understanding Mancuian

1) whose round is it?? answer - yours, thanks for asking

2) Who's thirsty? Answer - I'll have a pint, please

3) who's paying for this? Answer - 'sorry am waiting for OFT to get off their fat backsides and win a court case (that I lost) so I can get enough money to buy a round' :D

4) What do you mean they don't have draft beer on????? Answer - drink wine instead (Aint that right Hedgey????)

5) What time is ittttttttttt? Answer - drinking time [hic]

the rest you'll obviously pick up as you go along - as long as it involves deep and meaning, but hopefully short, relationship with a bottle of something that has a percentage sign after it!