does anyone have a copy of their CCA from next

malaga1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5852 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IIRC you were in the small claims track weren't you?... do you know what level of judge it was?

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.

Hi malaga1,

I don`t really know anything about the in`s and out`s but going off the CCA 1974 this should have been unenforceable and clearly the Judge has ignored that. I think you should appeal immediately, you don`t want these clowns to get one over on you. I would appeal just to be awkward.

This thread is going to start getting REALLY interesting!

Regards

N.P

If I have helped or made you laugh in any way in your hour of need, then please click my scales <<<<<<<<<< ;)

Yes but if I appeal and was to get that judge then I would of lost before I get there. He didnt want to listen to any arguments. All he kept saying is you have had the goods havnt you!

Yes but if I appeal and was to get that judge then I would of lost before I get there. He didnt want to listen to any arguments. All he kept saying is you have had the goods havnt you!

Hi,

Yeah, I know what you mean, but you have a right to defend and to do that he HAS to listen to you, wether he wants to or not.

You should have printed out the CCA 74 and asked if he`d actually read it. If he hasn`t then you should have asked for a Judge who know`s what he`s doing.

Perhaps someone could point you in the right direction on this one.

How long were you actually in for?

Regards

N.P

If I have helped or made you laugh in any way in your hour of need, then please click my scales <<<<<<<<<< ;)

Is this a joke, its not Aprils fools day is it? ppl like that make me sick to arrogant for the own good, no wander these parasites can get away with murder, can this judge be reported to a higher being?????

YOU HAVE TO APPELE.......

Abbey Settled 3,600:cool:

Just started battle with

EGG

Virgin CC

Abbey

MBNA

Is this a joke, its not Aprils fools day is it? ppl like that make me sick to arrogant for the own good, no wander these parasites can get away with murder, can this judge be reported to a higher being?????

YOU HAVE TO APPELE.......

Yeah, you should sue the incompetent imbecile for errrr, incompetence :D

N.P

NP, Yeah I had everything printed off in my little bundle I took with me but he wasnt interested in anything I had to say. As I say, I think he had already made up his mind before I got there! The only thing he was interested in is Had I had the goods or not!

Hope you don't mind me putting my 5p in.

I'm in the middle of what you've been through, 8 x CCA's - 5 where the 30 days are up on the 19th April and 3 where the 12 days are up now. At the onset of this I went iinto it knowing that I couldn't loose, only win. My dmp will officially last untill 2030 so any CCJ will have droped off long before that therefore any possitive out come makes me better off. It is however anoying that it could come down to a judge following his own preset convictions and not legislation. I really do understand how you must be feeling but has they say no pain no gain and remember you will not get the same judge if you appeal but you may get one thats in the same mind set? Having read the thread my personal thoughts are that you need to appeal against this because it's not over till the large lady starts to sing and please remember DON'T LET THE B%^$%$DS GRIND YOU DOWN.

Good luck for what ever course you follow

Kel

• 2 weeks later...

I have just received a GENERAL FORM OF JUDGEMENT OR ORDER AFTER A HEARING ........It is adjudged that the claimant recover against the defendant the sum of 791 pounds for debt and 140 pounds for Court Costs and Solicitors costs by instalments of 20 pounds per week.First payment by 16th April. This was written on 25th april! Please pay Howard Cohen direct etc... There is nothing saying that I can appeal etc! I hadnt made up my mind yet but I thought it would be on the judgement about it

I have just received a GENERAL FORM OF JUDGEMENT OR ORDER AFTER A HEARING ........It is adjudged that the claimant recover against the defendant the sum of 791 pounds for debt and 140 pounds for Court Costs and Solicitors costs by instalments of 20 pounds per week.First payment by 16th April. This was written on 25th april! Please pay Howard Cohen direct etc... There is nothing saying that I can appeal etc! I hadnt made up my mind yet but I thought it would be on the judgement about it

Does anyone know the answer to above?

you have 14 days from date of judgement to appeal the decision but you may be able to appeal now based on the fact that the paperwork was not got to u on time.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

The day you went to court.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.