FSA To Review Waiver

crfx250
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5969 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Yes, I've seen it. If you look at any of my posts you will see why I wont be signing it!

Cheers.

Muggy

LTSB £9,356 settled in full through the FOS

SIGN the petition to make banks deal with charges

COMPLAIN to your MP about the FSA waiver and the ANTI-CONSUMER way in which the OFT

Test Case is being handled.

Yes it caught my eye a few minutes ago.

And I have been trying to restrain myself from making a comment - suffice to say I will not be signing up.

36_1_30.gif

Jo xx

Six Nations Champions 2009

Triple Crown 2009

Grand Slam 2009

:cool::-D:cool:

Hi guys, sorry for having a blonde moment here, but am i missing something?? Why wouldnt you sign the petetion????

Please tell in case ive read it wrong??

FORGET ABOVE COMMENTS, JUST READ BACK A BIT FURTHER AND AM NOW UP TO DATE!!!!! PHEW........

bonnie :?

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/108233-bank-charges-consumer-charter-4.html#post1075655

Just posted my - not-so-supportive views of the charter!

In my opinion it is a wasted opportunity...

• Haha 1

If my advice has helped, please click on my scales. Thank you!

MBNA - CRA file to be cleared then finished!

Abbey Personal - Final LBA 28/5/7 - then Court

Capital One - Final LBA 28/5/7 - then Court

GMAC - Sent DCA SAR 9th March 07 - confirmed not legally assigned.

Waiting for GMAC to provide breakdown of charges and CCA under s79

Alliance & Leicester - Final LBA 28/5/7 - then Court.

Guys, how realistic is it that the FSA will remove the waiver?

The financial industry in this country makes me physically sick.

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

un1boy v Equifax - Default removal

un1boy vs Experian - Default removal

Guys, how realistic is it that the FSA will remove the waiver?

The financial industry in this country makes me physically sick.

Hi Un1boy,

I think it unlikely at the moment, but the more pressure we put on and the more we hold our nerve the more likely it will become. I have a bucket I can pass you tho':D

PS. Have you written to your MP yet?

Muggy

COMPLAIN to your MP about the FSA waiver and the ANTI-CONSUMER way in which the OFT

Guys, how realistic is it that the FSA will remove the waiver? The financial industry in this country makes me physically sick.

un1boy

This depends largely on how the FSA perceive the banks have behaved during the first two months of the arrangement. The more we can highlight their sharp practices, deception and spinning in their communications to customers about it; and the more political noise we can make - the better chance we have of making the difference.

Why not write to your MP instead of wasting time on the Big White Telephone? ;)

• 04/04/07 - £104 exit fee refund - Portman BS
  • Halifax Current a/c 20yr (closed) - in progress - all 20 years statements recovered!
  • Halifax Platinum Card 15 yr - Court Action Commenced - all 15 years statements recovered!
  • A&L Current a/c - You're next..

Write to your MP and

COMPLAIN about the ANTI-CONSUMER way in which the OFT Test Case is being handled!

Hahahahaha! Muggy - we'd better cool it - we're becoming like a pair of Scientologists :lol:

• Halifax Current a/c 20yr (closed) - in progress - all 20 years statements recovered!
  • Halifax Platinum Card 15 yr - Court Action Commenced - all 15 years statements recovered!

Write to your MP and

COMPLAIN about the ANTI-CONSUMER way in which the OFT Test Case is being handled!

Hahahahaha! Muggy - we'd better cool it - we're becoming like a pair of Scientologists :lol:

Are you wearing dark glasses and a black suit?

No - not quite that far gone yet....but would you like to take a personality test? Hihihihi! ;)

Write to your MP and

No - not quite that far gone yet....but would you like to take a personality test? Hihihihi! ;)

Scored 200 out of 200 'cos I'm the only direct descendant of the aliens that didn't get burned up in a volcano!

Hi

I have just put my opinion on the other thread and feel that the main issue is getting the waiver lifted or made equal by stopping the banks from taking charges untill the outcome of the case.

We should be fighting together to show how the banks are abusing the waiver and not backtracking by saying that we would agree to £5 as a fair penalty charge. No penalty is fair in my oinion.

Hi

I have just put my opinion on the other thread and feel that the main issue is getting the waiver lifted or made equal by stopping the banks from taking charges untill the outcome of the case.

We should be fighting together to show how the banks are abusing the waiver and not backtracking by saying that we would agree to £5 as a fair penalty charge. No penalty is fair in my oinion.

Well said Midge, I entirely agree.

Muggy

Hi vicky,

Have seen and signed this one. Well done on the letter to your MP.

Muggy

Hi Un1boy,

I think it unlikely at the moment, but the more pressure we put on and the more we hold our nerve the more likely it will become. I have a bucket I can pass you tho':D

PS. Have you written to your MP yet?

Muggy

I've actually got a meeting with my MP lined up soon.

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

un1boy v Equifax - Default removal

un1boy vs Experian - Default removal

I've actually got a meeting with my MP lined up soon.

That's great un1boy. Don't let him/her wriggle!

Monty was always a 'Dark-Horse'!

What are you inferring, sir? :p

Write to your MP and

I think the idea of everyone bombarding the FSA and OFT with letters is a great idea, after all, it was the bombarding of letters to the banks and courts that got the FSA and OFT involved in the first place! So that proves that written pressure works!