fed up of brum v lloyds, round 3 ding ding!!

kfdh1962
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6117 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

i already have had to claims against lloyds settled the first for £4486 and the second for just over £300.

over the last three months lloyds have taken £385 from me in charges...the usual initial charges for minor misdemeanours, and then lloyds deduction of charges creating further charges.:(

so now its time for round 3!!!!

sent a letter to privilege accounts manager as they had wrote to me re overdraft above the agreed limit, wrote back informing them that the overdraft of £390 was almost the exact amount they had taken from me in unlawful charges etc etc and requesting a refund. that was on 5th july , but surprise surprise no response. also advised i would pay in £100 every 2 weeks to bring my overdraft back below its approved limit of £100.

this week i received a letter from their collections centre , so sent them a letter stating the account was in dispute re unlawful charges etc, advising them of my intending repayment plan. also advised them i was seeking refund of charges etc , and also sent all of the letters to customer services at colmore row which is who i dealt with on my other 2 claims requesting the refund of said charges and putting the account in dispute!!!

round 3 well under way.... here we go!!!:grin:

thanks zoot....

another nice letter from lloyds when i got home today ...advising of another £125 in charges as of august first... :o

im not even using the account and they are still adding charges!!

it seems that the charges are getting more punitive amd more disproportionate all of the time!!!!:mad:

Hi

Just wondered how long it took the second time round and what stage did you get too...I too won a claim but also have incurred more charges since it all began to the tune of £510. I have sent first letter and heard nothing that was 3 weeks ago. Im going to send the second letter next week.

Thanks

Tracie

Hi

Just wondered how long it took the second time round and what stage did you get too...I too won a claim but also have incurred more charges since it all began to the tune of £510. I have sent first letter and heard nothing that was 3 weeks ago. Im going to send the second letter next week.

Thanks

Tracie

Hi Tracie

my first claim was settled at court proceedingd but before any hearing for a little under £4500.

the second claim was settled after just one letter, copied from Gary H second claim and ammended slightly, that was for around £300. Looks like i might have to go all the way again for this 3rd claim

good luck with yours

my first claim £1500 was through the court system and settled before court date,my second claim was for £500 and settled after the second letter[LBA],and this current claim £200 is now at the second letter stage again,which im about to post off today. i will keep you updated ;)

In the same position. 1st claim (personal) settled 2 weeks before court. 2nd claim (personal) at LBA stage - no response at all to first letter. 3rd claim (business) about to go to LBA stage after usual sod off response to first letter (received just 7 days after initial letter!

Good luck

bd.

broke dave v LTSB WON £3840 2 weeks before court.

Mrs broke dave v Barclays accepted offer £355.

broke dave v LTSB (Business) Prelim stage.

broke dave v LTSB (2nd Claim) LBA stage.

you to BD,i dont think it should stop at the first claim. most of us end up paying these horrendous charges usually due to one slip up that spirals into an out of control "charges "disaster. we are all aware of these nasty charges and no one wants them so this is our only way to regain some justice. once you have done one round with the banks it doesnt seem so daunting just annoying,so i would encourage anyone to keep up the good work .....goodluck;)

you to BD,i dont think it should stop at the first claim. most of us end up paying these horrendous charges usually due to one slip up that spirals into an out of control "charges "disaster. we are all aware of these nasty charges and no one wants them so this is our only way to regain some justice. once you have done one round with the banks it doesnt seem so daunting just annoying,so i would encourage anyone to keep up the good work .....goodluck;)

exactly rees,

thats whats happened again here, 1 minor slip up that spirals, i havent used the acount for a coupel of months but they are still adding on charges!!!

go get em BD

LBA (3rd claim) sent by me today aswell £200 charges in 4weeks,and still the charges are going on even though i had a massive struggle to find the money to pay off these charges and bring account back in balance, and another one going on on 30th because i went overdrawn............AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH yes and we all know why !!!!!!!! " because of the charges" :mad: :mad:

LBA (3rd claim) sent by me today aswell £200 charges in 4weeks,and still the charges are going on even though i had a massive struggle to find the money to pay off these charges and bring account back in balance, and another one going on on 30th because i went overdrawn............AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH yes and we all know why !!!!!!!! " because of the charges" :mad: :mad:

sounds oh so familiar reesdance:mad:

Hi kfdh1962

Just wondered what you think about the new test case and how it will affect us. Should i carry on with my L.B.A anyway and then proceed to court..luckily its not going to be so expensive this time (£30) to go to court. I guess we will have to wait for over a year to see what happens with test case?

I wonder if we can claim over a years interest if the ruling is in our favour???

Tracie

May as well keep going. You should be at the front of the queue when the test case is over. Why is the test case going to take so long?

And yes, 12 months worth of interest - at a better rate than a savings account :D

broke dave v LTSB WON £3840 2 weeks before court.

Mrs broke dave v Barclays accepted offer £355.

broke dave v LTSB (Business) Prelim stage.

broke dave v LTSB (2nd Claim) LBA stage.

• 3 weeks later...

letter received, (well they actually sent it 3 times !!1) ref test case and all action suspended. Complaint number allocated. will file claim with courts a week thursday when i get paid