Bank charges

cockneysparrow
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6111 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Middle earth is good at the moment. I think the dark lord is making it snow! The dark riders are a pain but gandalf keeps them in check. The odd balrog and ork pass through once in a while but no sign of dragons since bilbo's trip to the firery montain!:)

Just recieved the weekly email from Martin Lewis, he's saying we can't make claims further than 6 years because of the 'statute of limitations'. Do the mods and site helpers agree with his thinking, because i'm pushing for disclosure of my statements from the inception of my current account.

The thinking here is you can get around the statute of limitations if you have the information to hand and can put together a claim without getting information from the bank.

The problem comes when you have no longer got copies of your statements because the banks are not obliged to keep this information for over 6 years and will tell you it has been destroyed so they cannot provide it, there is no way of proving this one way or another so your stuck.

pete