Hillesden/DLC help needed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5781 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are the 2001 T&C's, they should have been sent to you along with the copy of the alleged agreement.

Re Harassment from DLC which is part of Hillesden Securities.

Report DLC to Consumer Direct and write to:-

Mr. Bill Johnson

Debt Team

Consumer Credit Fitness Investigations

The Office of Fair Trading

2-6 Salisbury Square

London EC4Y 8JX

Tell him how you are being harassed. The OFT are at present looking at DLC and their fitness to hold a consumer credit licence.

AC

My advice was actually as above; Report DLC to the OFT re harassment!

AC

It's best to WAIT for them to make demands for payment before doing anything further.

Once they do, without a valid CCA, then it's time to make a report to Trading Standards and get them to deal with this issue.

Until the WAIT.

Be VERY careful whose advice you listen too

It's best to WAIT for them to make demands for payment before doing anything further.

Once they do, without a valid CCA, then it's time to make a report to Trading Standards and get them to deal with this issue.

Until the WAIT.

Would my cca not be valid if they do not produce T&C's and PPI docs that are reffered to in agreement. I have had one call yesterday from hillesden which i didnt answer. Not sure what i should say to them at this stage.

I think they already have re the phone call yesterday, I think I will ask them to put further comunication in writing.What do you think? I dont want to go back to keeping my phone unplugged its annoying and inconvenient.I have to admit they do scare me.

Hi All,

just a quick question that i am sure someone out there will have the answer toooooooooooo...

I wrote to Hillsden Securities Ltd back in April requesting full CCA as well as a Subject access request.

So far i have had two letters back both stating that they are trying to get the info from the original company, which means they have absolutely nothing on file so far.

In the meantime they have been regularly updating my credit file with default info making it look a right mess and now causing my pending mortgage application to be refused due to adverse credit referencing.

WHAT's THE PLAN OF ACTION FROM HERE ??

I need a very quick fix so that i can save my mortgage application, what is the best course of action to take in order to get them to stop recording adverse and remove whats already there.

Also, i am dammm sure that the alleged debt has been paid in full to a different DCA which has since dissapeard... they were called FTS ( facillity trading services) Has anyone else heard of them and are they still around ???

Any help from you guys would be very much welcomed.....

Jetbags

Consumer Action Group, the forum for all of us.:)

As I say ignore their calls and ONLY respond to letters.

Just an update had a call from DLC tonight and only verified my name, the woman on the other end said they would send a letter then. I said fine and she hung up. 5 minutes later a call from guess who HILLESDEN, what a coinsidence. Do they think we are stupid????????? I think so.:wink:

If you do answer the phone to them you are under NO obligation to respond to the security questions.

If they can't verify your identity then the call CANNOT continue.

I have done this a couple of times and it is a very liberating experience.

Well IF I have calls from DCA's it depends.

Normally I ignore them completely and let it ring out.

NEVER pick up and hang up as they'll KNOW you are there.

If I have to talk to them then it's completely on MY terms, they never get to hassle me.

Best advice either let it ring out or refuse the security Q's or give completely false info.

I'm sure Mr M Mouse gets to talk to alot of DCA's.

Best of all keep everything IMPORTANT in a letter, great evidence trail.

The t&c's I suppose they could argue are not paramount, however the PPI docs are. It is estimated that over 10 million PPI's have been missold.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

The t&c's I suppose they could argue are not paramount, however the PPI docs are. It is estimated that over 10 million PPI's have been missold.

Surely those T&C's form part of the agreement and if i wish to refer to them they should be enclosed with CCA request.

They should be enclosed yes. I stated "I suppose they could argue...".

Any seperate document that is refered to in the credit agreement or forms part of that credit agreement should be supplied to you.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

You sound pretty stressed mate. The woman said they would write to you. They haven't. My advice to you is change your telephone number and go ex-directory. Do it tomorrow. It's so easy. Then, wait and see what they rubbish send you.

What sort of world do you want your kids to grow up in?