Hillesden/DLC help needed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5781 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If i've learnt one thing from all the great peeps on here,its, patience is a virtue, and never Call These People.

[COLOR="black"][SIZE="7"][/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR="palegreen"][/COLOR][COLOR="darkorange"][/COLOR]Bless You,The Reverend[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="6"][/SIZE][/FONT]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All, Another quick update, still no response to the letter CB kindly posted for me to send.Its over a month now since they signed for it(31st.Aug) I wonder why there is absolutely no response??:smile:

They can't do toffee without the fully compliant agreement, so don't panic.

IF they decide to file at court then ths lack of the agreemnet if a complete defence under s127(3) of CCA.

Be VERY careful whose advice you listen too

• 4 months later...
:D :D :D Great . Keeping fingers crossed. All I was waiting for them to produce was T&C's and PPI docs. Guess they cant find them?

Hi All

I have been trying to get Hillsden to remove data from my credit files for nearly a year now,5 letters from them saying they hold no info on my apparent debt!!.

I have made a formal complaint to the FOS, guess what..... they are inundated with complaints and are advising that it may be a long wait till they get to look into my complaint.

Once i have them on side it's gonna be straight to the court for some well earned compensation.!!!!!!!!!

Consumer Action Group, the forum for all of us.:)

• 5 months later...

My last post on this thread was 2nd October 2007 so you can imagine the surprise when this turned up this morning. Is it just a passed DCA or is the threat of court action something that should really concern me? :eek: Any help appreciated.

scan.jpg

I have had personal dealings with HL and I can inform you they are full of hot air.

I even filed a report with LCS over their conduct ;)

The date is meaningless and even if they did file in court, serious long shot, we can defend against that as well.

That is reassuring:) I really thought this one had gone for good after such a long time hearing nothing. Did they give you a hard time? In what manner would the defence take? I am useless.

I broke one of my own rules and called them.

Gave them a roasting on the phone and left them in no doubt exactly what I would do if they continued with this theme ;)

Never heard from them since.

• 2 weeks later...

No still waiting. I have heard nothing in reply to the account in dispute letter(kindly posted by you:D) that was received by DLC way back on 31st Aug 2007:eek:. Just got a message on the phone to contact them and that was 10th Sept 2007. How come it it has taken almost a year for this to resurface. I have no idea who owns the debt.