my court date is 12/7/07 help**WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5895 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Kats

I am dealing with Tom Hickey at the moment and not having much luck either. Have emailed him and left messages on his answerphone. Will let you know if I get any response.

Hi Kats,

Speak to Court as you say to see what they suggest. I'd leave it till the end of the week and then,if still no dosh,....

Write to the Court saying Barclays have failed to honour their Settlement Offer and would the Court please now reconsider your Claim and make a Final Judgement in your favour in the amount of (XXXX.XX) enclosing your updated SOC and summary of Court Fees.

In these circumstances, I'm sure the judge would consider a Wasted Costs Order. Have a look here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/85726-wasted-costs-order.html.

Maybe Dar3n or Saintly can link you to a thread which shows how the WCO costs can be calculated.

Slick

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

HI THERE:) still no email from hickey i think he,s cr**.well phone court in morning to see what i can do? well thanks slick for your advice the other day ,i would of just taken there word that they would pay me and where would i have been now starting another claim because they havn,t paid me. my advice do not trust them at all .big thanks for all your support your all brilliant:grin: they have added an extra 60.00 in charges since the begining of my claim do you think its to late to add these? or do i start a new one:???: thanks kats:)

HI EVERYONE :) i phoned courts this morning,have to put it in a letter that i want to restart my case (which i am going to do tonite).also just got hold of hickey said he was off yesterday:evil: had a go at him:) told him that it was unexceptable you said this money would be in my account by the end of the 12th its now 19th he said we are having trouble with monument??? i,m with skycard i said (ha ha) do i ask for new court date or ask for this to be thrown out as the have not given me bundle and have not paid settlement(hickey said if i ask that it be thrown out they would get a default )but i would not be able to claim wasted court cost and cpr 27.14 loss of earnings:roll:

Hi Kats,

Ignore TH and his views. Did he say why money had been delayed or, more importantly, when it was/will be paid.

Write to Court and confirm B's have failed to pay as agreed so can judge please now reconsider your claim and enter Judgement against B's.

Saintly, Dar£n or others- Please do you have link for calculating WC Order amounts and/or loss of earnings.

Slick

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

can anyone lead me to a thread,that contains wasted court costs and cpr27.14 loss of earnings? also has anyone been in the same situation as me is there a thread? i know don,t want much do i lol;)

Kats' I'll be back in a mo with a link (I hope)

Slick

Kats,

Have a look here - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/barclays-bank/94734-wasted-costs-beginning.html

The link shown at item 3) for spreadsheet linked somewhere odd but I think you'll find the thread interesting, even though it wasn't a happy ending.

Slick

Hi katscash been in court today B had settled on 13th and TH said I would have my money before court date-didnt arrive-have tried all week to speak to him-finally got him yest-told me having major probs getting money out-was requesting ajournment of 7 days to allow B to pay but TH advised it would be better for 14 days as it may take B that long to pay-have they not had enough time????he said not litigation dept prob-accounts dept prob-hope you get your money soon