moving on.. V HSBC

moving on. .
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6175 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good morning,

Have finally started my own thread after weeks of reading...just beginning to feel I need my hand holding as I enter into the unknown !!

This morning I received Notice of Transfer of Proceedings,Transferred to West London County Court, the next page is from Northampton County Court saying before District Judge Murdoch sitting at Northampton County Court without hearing is is ordered that:-

1. The filing of an allocation questionnaire be dispensed with in this case unless the District Judge at the court of transfer orders otherwise.

Note. Any party affected by this order may under Rule 3.3 (5) apply to have it set aside, varied or stayed. Such a party must apply under rule 23.3 within 14 days of service of this order.Dated 4th July 2007.

The third page is HSBCC s defence, which seems the standard defence.

Advice what to do next would be very much appreciated... very many thanks...

moving on..

( on a less daunting note Thanks to this site, this morning Egg have refunded me £204.00 of charges after LBA..!!so when the monies arrive in my account a donation is on the way.)

Once you have filed your claim, you need to send 2 copies of your schedule of charges, clearly marked with your claim no. + a brief covering letter asking for them to be filed with your claim to:

( as your case has been tranfered you will need to send to the court of transfer and not northampton)

The Court Manager,

Money Claim Online

Northampton County Court

21-27 St. Katharine's Street

Northampton

NN1 2LH

Dear Sir/Madam

(Your Name) –v- (Bank)

Claim No: ********

Date Issued: xx/xx/xx

Please find enclosed a schedule of penalty charges taken from me by the defendant, along with interest claimed at the annual rate of 8% pursuant to section 69 of the County Court Act. The interest in addition to the amount in charges equates to the total amount of my claim, namely £(AMOUNT).

I respectfully request that the enclosed schedule should be attached to the particulars of my claim.

Yours sincerely,

Wait until you receive the Notice of Acknowledgement (not the Notice of Issue) from the court and then send a copy to the bank’s solicitors, since they are the ones who will now be dealing with your claim

DG's details will be on page 2 of the acknowl.

Dear Sir,

(Your Name) -v- (Bank)

Claim No: ********

Date Issued: xx/xx/xx

Please find enclosed a copy of my schedule of charges relating to the above claim.

(If, and only if, you are claiming overdraft interest on your penalties, also include this paragraph)

I understand you have a policy of initially rejecting claims for overdraft interest. However, should this be the case after you have reviewed my claim, you should be aware that my claim for overdraft interest has been meticulously calculated and double checked. It only ever relates to the cumulative charges within the overdrawn balance of the account at the point that the overdraft interest was debited

If it is that in your view the interest is not claimable, I am prepared to discuss this with yourseves and the judge in court.

Yours sincerely,

if you have not done the above as yet then send the schedules to the court and dg asap.

See the thread Michale has posted for the nudge templates. You just have to wait now for the directions from your local court.

• Haha 1

Thanks also Freaky for your swift reply..I have clicked your scales.. in no way because I feel sorry for you..lol but because your advice is always spot on,delivered with good humour and because you are an inspiration....but before you get too big for your chair.. lol, I am sure you will agree so are many many others....

thanks once again for the above advice and for your guiding hand ( albeit now covered with a green blob..lol)

regards

moving on

• Haha 1

Good afternoon,

True to script I have just arrived home to an offer from HSBC for £1500 on an original claim of £1761..now £2293 with court fees and 8% int.

Do I need to send a rejection letter to HSBC ? Do I send a copy to DG Sol.? I am going to carry on regardless..

I have a debt with HSBC ..part condition of acceptance was payment to a third party and cheque for residual amount to me..incidentally the debt agency they say the debt is with is different to the one I am paying!!..I have read on various threads that one should insist all monies are paid by cheque...I did not mention payment by cheque when I filed on MCOL but I have asked for payment by cheque in my correspondance with DG. Sol?.Is there anything more I can do to insist or is more than likely that HSBC will pay third party direct and give me what is left?

kind regard

jane.