Am I being fobbed off ????

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6187 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:eek: I wrote to tesco personal finance for my credit agreement,they sent me back my application form,this does not contain all the prescribed requirements,the terms and conditions have been sent on seperate pieces of paper so I don`t know if they`re what I agreed to or not.The application form contains the amount 3.9% APR in a little box but there are no terms and conditions on the form,as i say these are seperate,and the signature for them looks like a stamp,a rectangle with the words on behalf of TPF 02 feb 2001 David McCreadie,where I have signed and they have signed is two different textures of ink,does it still stand as a signature if it is a stamp version? I know this is an ongoing debate for lots of people but I really need some help as when I first fell behind I was`nt over my limit but after the charges kept being added needless to say i went over then got charged for being over my limit,me being totally ignorant to the world of unlawful charges,rolled over like a "good dog" when they defaulted me cos i thought that was what i should do,now i`m learning and want to bite back,please help.Or should I stay where I am as they have accepted a lower payment,which runs out next month.

Now i`m TOTALLY confused,have just re-ead the letter from TPF and Miss Bennett states that.....in terms of CCA copy document regulations,the "true" copy requirement can be satisfied by providing a copy agreement(they sent my application form with no terms and conditions on it) at the date the card agreement was made and providing thst plus a copy of the CURRENT terms of the card agreement.:o is this right?

:eek: I wrote to tesco personal finance for my credit agreement,they sent me back my application form,this does not contain all the prescribed requirements,the terms and conditions have been sent on seperate pieces of paper so I don`t know if they`re what I agreed to or not.The application form contains the amount 3.9% APR in a little box but there are no terms and conditions on the form,as i say these are seperate,and the signature for them looks like a stamp,a rectangle with the words on behalf of TPF 02 feb 2001 David McCreadie,where I have signed and they have signed is two different textures of ink,does it still stand as a signature if it is a stamp version? I know this is an ongoing debate for lots of people but I really need some help as when I first fell behind I was`nt over my limit but after the charges kept being added needless to say i went over then got charged for being over my limit,me being totally ignorant to the world of unlawful charges,rolled over like a "good dog" when they defaulted me cos i thought that was what i should do,now i`m learning and want to bite back,please help.Or should I stay where I am as they have accepted a lower payment,which runs out next month.

Now i`m TOTALLY confused,have just re-ead the letter from TPF and Miss Bennett states that.....in terms of CCA copy document regulations,the "true" copy requirement can be satisfied by providing a copy agreement(they sent my application form with no terms and conditions on it) at the date the card agreement was made and providing thst plus a copy of the CURRENT terms of the card agreement.:o is this right?

Hello,

Can you link up a copy of the application?agreement form to the site, edit all personal information.:D

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

:) Thanks for getting back to me,i will do my best at uploading the letters but don`t hold your breath!!I`ve tried to send as attachments but they don`t come up big enough and i have`nt got a clue what an url is!! My main query is the stamped signature and the lack of terms and conditions.If they`re not on the application form,how do they know what terms and conditions i agreed to,also the woman said she`d sent a copy of the current terms and conditions,i thought they had to supply the ones relevant to my agreement,and then you have the same question,how do they know what the original terms were if they`re not attached to the application form,my form also says...apply for your tesco credit card today,detach and moisten before folding!!!:razz: