Really big pet hate

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5739 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Supermarket tobacco kiosk sales assistants who look at U like U are from another planet when, after U asking for a packet of 20 fags, they tell U that they have only got packs of 10 + tell U that U will have to pay extra for them!

Supermarket managers who take half an hour to attend, just to tell U that it is company policy to charge for 2 X 10 packs of fags, instead of the price of 1 X 20 pack, when they don't have packs of 20 of the brand that U have asked for!

Supermarket managers that appear from nowhere + smile at U, just as U are leaving the petrol station emptyhanded (...cos they didn't even have packs of 10 of the brand of fags that U wanted!) of a supermarket where U have recently told the same manager that U will take your custom elsewhere in future!

Local 'small' shopkeepers who, cos they KNOW the above has happened, deliberately put the price up by 50p, for the packs of 20 fags of the brand that U want!

And why do they sell 'new' jeans that look 2 years old when I can make them look like that in 2 weeks !!!

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

yoghurt pot lids that don't come off in one piece.

Abbey £4340.59 *WON* Jan 07

Abbey II MCOL 31/03/07 £8800.00

Please note..I AM NOT AN EXPERT ANYTHING WHAT I POST IS PURELY MY OPINION AND MAY BE WRONG IT IS JUST BASED ON MY UNDERSTANDING OR EXPERIENCE

Read my latest claim its a fast track potentially

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/61406-noobrider-abbey-take-2-a.html?highlight=noobrider

read my first claim which includes attending a directions hearing in court

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/10576-noobrider-abbey.html?highlight=noobrider

Changing a baby's clothes only to have her puke half a minute later and manage to hit every item of clothing she has on... :mad:

Abbey - *SETTLED IN FULL!* ;)

-£445 refunded after one phonecall

HERE

Lloyds - Reclaiming Charges ***WON!***

-09/05/07 - Prelim delivered

-22/05/07 - LBA sent - no response

-11/07/07 - Filed at court

- 26/07/07 - Full settlement offer!!!! Donation made ;)

HERE

Next - Trying to Sue us with no agreement! :lol:

-29/06/07 - Defence filed

-16/08/07 - AQ filed

-19/09/07 - Claim struck out!! :p

HERE and continued HERE

PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES IF I'VE HELPED!

Which reminds me of that classic old joke:

Teacher: "Now children, what did you all do on Guy Fawkes night?"

Little Johnny: "Oooh, Miss, Miss, me and my brother stuffed a load of bangers up cats arses..."

Teacher: "Rectum, Johnny, rectum."

Little Johnny: "Rectum Miss? We bloody blew 'em to pieces..."

And before anyone dares shout "Off Topic" I think this joke is ample demonstration of "Pet Hate..."

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

What I hate is when people have a thread running for their claim, but it is taken up by them having idle chit chat with other forum users. Get a room ffs!

I also hate people calling a collective amount of computer pointing devices "mice" instead of "mouses". FFS, mice = furry, mouses = with a wire, used with a computer.

If you found this post useful, please click on the "scales" icon in the bottom left of my post and say so!

The opinions of this post are those of monkey_uk and do not constitute sound legal advice. I am not a lawyer.

--

Halifax Unlawful Bank Charges: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) Sent 28/02/07 - CC Statement's rcv'd 18/04/07 Bank a/c statements rcv'd 19/04/07

First Direct Unlawful Bank Charges: Settled in Full 12/05/06 | £2235.50

A girly gripe....spending half an hour every morning washing/drying and straightening hair only to step outside, get rained on and look like a frizzy mess for rest of day. :mad:

Children who can 'tidy' their bedroom in about 30 seconds by shoving everything either under the bed, in drawers and the bottom of the wardrobe. Dirty socks I can just about live with, but 1 week old contents from their lunchbox is a bit much......:o

• 1 year later...

People who have been on the forum for about two minutes, giving out incorrect information and THEN having a go at you for (politely) posting the correct info.

GRRR!

Hang on, isn't this a bit like a certain other thread we all know and love ...

Beware the wrath of the Dalek!

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

A girly gripe....spending half an hour every morning washing/drying and straightening hair only to step outside, get rained on and look like a frizzy mess for rest of day. :mad:

Children who can 'tidy' their bedroom in about 30 seconds by shoving everything either under the bed, in drawers and the bottom of the wardrobe. Dirty socks I can just about live with, but 1 week old contents from their lunchbox is a bit much......:o

Heehee, hair thing? I know it so well. That's a real gripe ... LOL

Edited by Paintball
Cos I wanted to ...