Anyone had a hearing with Judge Cooke since the Berwick case

podgydad
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6167 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We have another Lloyds case, due to b e heard on the 27 with Judge Cooke. SC&M say that they have had no instructions from Lloyds so I wonder if they are letting these ones through on the assumption that Judge Cooke might actually hear the cases and dismiss them. Not really a problem as we are instructing counsel on behalf of the customer but on the basis that Judge Cooke doesn't like us very much it should be interesting.

Some T's & C's would be useful.

• 2 weeks later...

correct me if I'm wrong but this sounds like the claimants didn't agree that they had breached their contract. Do we know whether they were members of this site (or similar) as it sounds like they too broke the same rule as Mr Berwick. It does make you wonder whether this judge tests claimants with his questions about whether or not a breach occurred although I must admit i have never been a customer of Lloyds so don't understand the technicalities of claims against them. I'm just thinking aloud really.

correct me if I'm wrong but this sounds like the claimants didn't agree that they had breached their contract. Do we know whether they were members of this site (or similar) as it sounds like they too broke the same rule as Mr Berwick. It does make you wonder whether this judge tests claimants with his questions about whether or not a breach occurred although I must admit i have never been a customer of Lloyds so don't understand the technicalities of claims against them. I'm just thinking aloud really.

You're right elliejay, it seems they both said they were not breaches of contract. I wonder if Lloyds are setting these people up to lose these cases? Strange how LLoyds have not paid up before these hearings and all claimants are saying they are not breaches