style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2457 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

RB.............i can see you..will you STOP viewing this thread:mad:

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

cf it stays for today it suits my mood today ill put it back tomorrow ok xxkia

ok hun, that's fair enough:)

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

nite nite cf tired now need sleep T ill see you tomorrow very tired and emails that have :mad:me nite all angels enjoy halloween all of you UK ill email tomorrow had enough xxkia

RB.............i can see you..will you STOP viewing this thread:mad:

you'll be banished to the sin-bin along with angelone:)

This is really boring CF watching you talk to yourself all night. ;)

right...............I'll abandon my little competition...................or should I keep it going, it seems to keep you lot from abusing me endlessly:p

right...............I'll abandon my little competition...................or should I keep it going, it seems to keep you lot from abusing me endlessly:p

so you have to sit all by yourself and ...

:p

We won, again. £10 drinks token

:D

and a 10 point penalty for next week for being consistently such smart arses.

:evil:

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

I know you'll keep your competition going in your head!

Then you'll announce that you've won! :rolleyes:

And as for keeping us from abusing you endlessly ~

Stop complaining ~ you know you love it!:)

so you have to sit all by yourself and ...

:p

We won, again. £10 drinks token

:D

and a 10 point penalty for next week for being consistently such smart arses.

:evil:

that was the name of our team.........."the smar tarses"

well.............they say it's fixed, so let's see;)

well.............they say it's fixed, so let's see:wink:

Trust you to get in first!:-)

Now then.....................what's the correct answer to this comment???:p :p

Fish

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

Fish

you sure you're on the right thread, hippy?

'cos that certainly wasn't the answer I was thinking of:p :p

Thanks for banishing me to the sin-bin, it was really good fun:o

did you learn anything new in there?.....................or were you teaching everyone lots of new sins????

Think that says it all Cf. :D

And you can shout all you want ..... I'm more viewing than posting.

I WILL NOT help you win ...... so there. :p

i'm really really upset now!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Awww bless ..... you gonna spit the dummy now? :rolleyes:

Can I watch? I like to see a man lose his cool!!! ;)

And I'm with Angelone, the sin bin was GREAT fun ..... and yes, the participants did learn some new ..................... skills!! :eek:

SB sweetie, come on over and let me "stake" you out then!. ;):D

ohh the new skills ive learned that should keep me busy for a while ;)SQ care to be a volunteer test out my new found skills :Dby the way its not a request im back :p:pkiaxxx ps changed it back for you cf xx