style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2476 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How do you think CF will find a tanned, young, rich playboy?

If he wears his see-throughs, diamond-studded thong, tassles etc.....I'm sure he won't have any problem finding a tanned, young, rich playboy.... just that I'm not sure he will want to be brought home for Queen T..... think CF will be more up his street!! If you know what I mean?!!

23_32_11.gif23_165_8.gif

Oh Clarion .... You've spoilt my daydream now ........ you know Cf will get me anything I want. As Queen of his Harem I get special privelidges and I'd hope that was one of them ..... Oh well, back to the drawing board ............... I'm sure I'll think of something he can give me!!! ;)

but..............I'm going on me holibobs tomorrow.so your application will have to be stayed until the old man gets back............all tanned and gorgeous:) :) and i can decide then

sound familiar????????

Ah okay then - resigned sigh - just something else to wait for indefinately.

Have a great holiday - and forget the blackened cornflake; if you start to peel then you'll look like an overcooked Frostie!!!:D

Seriously, I hope you have a great time - enjoy!!

Lotsa luv

Jo xx

4_9_19.gif

Six Nations Champions 2009

Triple Crown 2009

Grand Slam 2009

:cool::-D:cool:

Can I have a rant please? Seriously fed up, and the dining room walls just won't listen!

And its not ANYTHING to do with b**ks, I can assure you.

If you say no I shall go quietly, honest!

Jo xx

Triple Crown 2009

Grand Slam 2009

Aw sorry huns - sure you don't need my troubles, but I am just so fed up, and there is no-one here at home to talk to!

I just wrote it all out, but it is a bit personal, and sure I don't mind you guys seeing it, but we don't know who else is looking in!

Suffice to say man trouble - I'll leave it at that!

Sorry to worry you :o

Lotsa luv

Jo xx

Triple Crown 2009

Grand Slam 2009

Well Jo, If you feel better for writing and deleting it it's a job well done!

As you can see, us 'angels' can use our (often too vivid) imagination and we post stuff here to make us forget our troubles! You're welcome to join us!

Thanks Knelly - it is so reassuring to know there are so many lovely people around - even if I only meet them in the "virtual" sense!

Lotsa luv

Jo xx

Triple Crown 2009

Grand Slam 2009

the old man gets back............all tanned and gorgeous:) :)

Two things CharleyFarley

1. Contradiction contrary to Para 234 Angels/Masters Handbook. "Angels should be realistic about their expectations from their master".

2. Many a good tune played on an old fiddle ;)

If he wears his see-throughs, diamond-studded thong, tassles etc.....I'm sure he won't have any problem finding a tanned, young, rich playboy.... just that I'm not sure he will want to be brought home for Queen T..... think CF will be more up his street!! If you know what I mean?!!

23_32_11.gif23_165_8.gif

some thoughts you'd care to share with us alll hun??????????:confused: :confused:

;)

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Anyone want a pair of kittens, damn thiings have run me ragged today and we only got them this morn, we were only supposed to be getting one, then we got there and they asked us if we wanted both kits brother and siter, they had been struggling to get rid of the boy, so couldnt really resist it, two lots of bloody insurance and jabs though lol

16_1_25.gif

:madgrin:

OOOOOH ICY, I would LOVE them,....... but I don't think they would travel well all the way down "Souff," and I don't have a car anymore :( - the train journey would not be fun!

Hope you get something sorted - and I hope they don't attack your fish tank!!!

Lotsa luv

Jo xx

Triple Crown 2009

Grand Slam 2009

I doubt i could part with them anyway, but if i could i dont think they would cope wid t'accent change pmsl

The fish are safe there is no way they can get to them, they can sit and watch from the front thats as close as the cats will get

I doubt i could part with them anyway, but if i could i dont think they would cope wid t'accent change pmsl

Probably not hun ROFPMSL!!!!:D

The fish are safe there is no way they can get to them, they can sit and watch from the front thats as close as the cats will get

Thats okay then - good luck!!

Lotsa luv

Jo xx

Triple Crown 2009

Grand Slam 2009

OMG they are just gorgeous!

And talk about pose for the camera - wonder where they get that from?!

Only joking - you are right to keep them, however mad they may be, and their names are brilliant! :cool:

Have fun!!

Jo xx

Triple Crown 2009

Grand Slam 2009

They are completely nuts (should fit in well here then)

They are unbreeded and are classed as DSH for insurance

They had a great night now completely litter trained so no nasty surprises for me this morning, came down stairs to them shouting at me for food lol

ahhhh icy there lovely parcel them up to southport postage wont be much and no language problem:Dloveeeeeeeeeee kittens.Jo just caught some of stuff with you love sorry not been around much had probs too pm me if only to get it iff chest.Just gotta say sorryyyyy to all the angels for my absence lately but kia needed to recharge her batteries and consider me fully charged now when and how are we gonna get toyboy T cos while the cats away ;)get hunting love so when the masters back hell find us all relaxed :pxxxkia ps have u slackened your guard lord icycle ;);)might be time for one of your searches ;)xx