style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2499 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Too right ......................... and as all the Angel's know .... I've got expensive tastes :p

only the real thing is good enough for Queenie ;)

which is why Cf is the Harem Master and I bow to his authority.:p;) ;)

Weeeelllll Angelone, you've got to flatter their ego or they go off in a huff.

There's no need to run their nose in the fact that we are the superior sex, you catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar. ;)

Just a Sunday morning comment,

Like your picture Queen T, what happened to black dog?

Kia, your picture is very fluttering!

And Angelone has changed hers too albeit in a vague way, wot is it Angelone? O'K. Got the Magnifying glasses out....'You Naughty Girl'!

Squrebob xxx

Morning Angels, anyone awake yet?. .

I see another recruit Bonnie0852 lurking below. .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Morning Angels, anyone awake yet?. .

I see another recruit Bonnie0852 lurking below. .

Do try to keep up UK!

Look back on the thread..... to the beginning....... and you'll see that Bonnie's not a new Angel, she's one of the founder members, there's also Villa fan and Cassie, and me!:cool:

We pop in now and then to try to keep the balance of sanity!:lol:

It's a hard job....... but someone's got to do it!:grin:

Ahhhhh i see, a watcher .. ok. Keep watching as it will get busy later when the part time Angels wake up . .

I have'nt had the time to read back that far. The gas bags have made so many posts it will take me weeks to get through it. .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Damn, ive been spotted!!!!! :eek:

Im an old recruit on here UK, just prefer watching now to the taking part, more fun!!!!

Ps....Morning!!;)

Hey Bonnie, how's it going! I've just tried to explain to UK how we try to keep the balance of sanity here! (so try not to let him think any different!!)

P.S. Bonnie, I've nearly completed your 'small' knitting order!!

Hey Bonnie, how's it going! I've just tried to explain to UK how we try to keep the balance of sanity here! (so try not to let him think any different!!)

P.S. Bonnie, I've nearly completed your 'small' knitting order!!

Hi KK, long time no speak!!! Normally when i look on here yr all still in bed after yet another late night!!! :)

Been caught out this morning tho, gotta get up earlier now i spose. lol

hope yr all ok!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ps...... will be needing knitting order soon as the weather is changing!!!

No one should ever lose their sense of humour ..... stay turned and it will return..

WARNING TO ALL

jonny_wilkinson_3_270107_300x400.jpg

For you T;)

A maungy miserable git :eek: saw him come through the airport on TV and a young girl wanted his autograph and he just blanked her as if she wasn't there, you should have seen the look of hurt on that kid's face..............................

THE ARROGANT A**E...........:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

UK your really gonna get a slap gas bags how very dare u :Dbonnie love welcome back join in when your ready and just enjoy our fun and games sqaure glad u like it blue picked it for me it sums me up cute with an edge ;)another choccie bicckie for that and ill get the brew :pxxxkia

AND

I've never failed yet. ;)

You did with me darling...:p your glasses must have been steamed up ....again:eek: or you didn't have them on .:lol:

And made a bee line for the hunk stood next to me ........tripped and fell into my arms :cool: :cool: LOL

Too right ......................... and as all the Angel's know .... I've got expensive tastes :p

and dont i b****y know it.....:lol:

only the real thing is good enough for Queenie ;)

HEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYY NEED I SAY MORE BABY..........;-) :cool:

Hi everyone,

Feeling kn*******, went to bed at 3am was up again at 5am, been a crap end of the week for me, will be glad to get back to work for some peace. Dogpuss is still with us but sat up with him most of night, went down early morning to guinea pigs to find mummy with a very poorly back end so had to do my vet bit,, casualty has got nothing on me!! - tempting fate but all I need now is one of the dogs to be ill - though sent one to bed out of the way as not behaving:rolleyes:

Hey Ladies ...................... you see uk's gone from pink to green ..............

He's our very own jolly green giant. :D

Think we can say "Our friend, the Moderator" now and folks will be impressed??? ............ Nahhh, didn't think so.

Never mind fly boy .... we still love ya, whether you're pink or green. ;)

Now, anyone got any green marigolds cos uk needs them when he goes back to Stallions? :p