united utilities & powergen

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6188 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

a few years ago I ended up owing united utilities at a previous property. This was then passed on to Robinson Way. I was making payments and then found I couldnt afford them so I wrote to them to ask if they would reduce the payments. I sent a financial statement. I then received a letter to say that the debt was no longer being looked after by robinson way, and it had been taken back. This was a while back and I still have heard nothing.

Powergen for the same property was being recovered by UDS, but I came to an arrangement and ever recieved the payment cards they were sending me.I even rang to make sure they were sending them to my current address. I then wrote to them in January and offered them 5 per month. That was all I could realistically afford. They rang me to tell me that they would not accept the amount offered as I had already breached an arrangement with them (i invited them to take me court so i could present the same information to the judge. I havent heard a thing since. What do I do?

Also I did the same for Wescot (this was for BT, TELEWEST and GREENWOOD) They failed to supply a cca for greenwood and then said they had took the debt back so wescot werent dealing with it. But as for the other 2, not a thing since january.

Moorcroft were chasing me for provident, eventually supplied a cca but then when i offered a payment, not a thing. Now wescot are chasing for the debt. What do I do?