kennythecelt 1 v halifax and BOS 0

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5999 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Posted as reminder ie boot my backside to get some cases moving!!!!

Might be handy link for anyone else

See here:

N1 Claims form in .PDF format with form filling

N1 Claims form in .PDF format with form filling

New N1 POC's for Abbey, A&L, Barclays, Co-op, Halifax, HSBC, Lloyds, NatWest, Yorkshire

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o....lates-library

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kenny

Let me be the first to congratulate you publicly on your elevation to Site Helper - it is very much deserved - I couldn't think of a better person to have that role, myself!

All the best

Mac :D

• 04/04/07 - £104 exit fee refund - Portman BS
  • Halifax Current a/c 20yr (closed) - in progress - all 20 years statements recovered!
  • Halifax Platinum Card 15 yr - Court Action Commenced - all 15 years statements recovered!
  • A&L Current a/c - You're next..

Write to your MP and

COMPLAIN about the ANTI-CONSUMER way in which the OFT Test Case is being handled!

Thanks Mac!!

I'm still the same old bloke though!!

Will continue to try to do my best for everyone. But, that's something that lots of folk do on here anyway as we are all working for each other!

You have a fantastic holiday Mac!!

berlusca.gif Well done Kenny, Couldn`t happen to a better bloke.

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

Thankyou Tilly.

I normally reserve it for the weekend!!:D

should this information not be on the chill out thread? with the other strange personal stuff!!

rofl3.gif

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

No nothing yet Kenny. If it takes court as long to notify me as it took them to let me know Howard acknowledged N1, them still got three week wait. think they might be on same side!!!

Am thinking of taking up Yoga or meditation to pass time. or study quantum physics

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

I'm still the same old bloke though!

Who said anything about you not being old anymore? Hihihihi! :D

• 04/04/07 - £104 exit fee refund - Portman BS
  • Halifax Current a/c 20yr (closed) - in progress - all 20 years statements recovered!
  • Halifax Platinum Card 15 yr - Court Action Commenced - all 15 years statements recovered!
  • A&L Current a/c - You're next..

Write to your MP and

COMPLAIN about the ANTI-CONSUMER way in which the OFT Test Case is being handled!

Stay clear of yoga. You might get into some strange situations!!:o

Don`t have to bother now Kenny, Things on the move again, I am trying to find any stats on how man peeps banks have settled with either by default or prior to court for N244. I hope to use this to show banks are using stay as a delaying tactic, as part of reason for application to set aside stay. I can even put thumbs back to proper use. LOL

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Hi Kenny

Congratulations for the recognition you have received. You have been a big help to me.

Regards Grant

Thanks Grant- I've been sold into slavery as the recharges were not coming through quick enough for some folk!!;)

Its business as usual though!!:)

Hi Stone, nice to catch up with you,

A start might be to go through all the won posts in the success threads for each bank.

There are quite a few going through these. It will keep you occupied though!!:)

Tell me about it Kenny, have had some of the ange.gif here helping with that, just a pity there is not a thread on the subject, or some kind soul collating the info like Mac and Ja-de with the MPs thread.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Hi Kenny

Just want to add my CONGRATULATIONS as well.

Its so nice to see recognition given to a well deserving person.

You have helped so many people on here with your quick mind and good common sense.

I for one am very grateful for some of the advice you have given me and all your support as well.

If anyone deserves this then YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!

Regards :)

30-12-2006--Requested statements from Local Halifax.

02-02-2007--Statements Recieved.

18-04-2007--Prelim sent.

20-04-2007--Reply , Thanks , give us 8wks letter.

02-0502007--Sent L.B.A. & Schedule of Charges

11-05-2007--Recieved reply ,still investigating.

17-05-2007--Sent Amended L.B.A. for Contractual Interest this time.

14-06-2007--Received standard Bog Off letter.

13-06-2007--Took N1 to Local Courts.

26-06-2007--Copy of N1 from Court, issued 21-06-2007. to Halifax, Deemed Served 25-06-2007

Have till 09-07-2007 to file Defence.

05-07-2007--Note that Acknowledgment of Service been Filed on 29-06-2007.

Have 28 days from date of Service to File Defence.

07-07-2007--Offer from Halifax.

09-07-2007--Rejection letter sent to Halifax. Next day delivery.

10-07-2007--Money put in Account:mad:

CONGRATULATIONS KENNY!!!!

party0005.gif

You're right - I have been a stranger ;). You are a great help here and I'm glad it's finally been recognised. :Dlove0007.gif

I am back from my holiday now, so I am allowed to be on here now. I am a CAG anorak, so my odd post whilst abroad was very restrained. :p

Anyway I will be keeping closer eye on this thread once again. Can't wait for Los Tres Amigos to be back together again. Speaking of which, I'm off to catch up with Dusary's thread.

deedee xxxx

My threads

deedee1310 v Abbey, deedee1310 v Capital One, deedee1310 v Halifax Plc, CapQuest CCJ, deedee1310 v Littlewoods & deedee1310 v Smile

If I have been of help in even the smallest way, please click the star and "add to my reputation" :p