Judgement served but Lloyds messing HELP

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6202 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'll be interested to see the answer to this one as i have sent 2 data requests only by signed for postal, 1 to natwest, for which i have received all my statements and 1 to lloyds which hasnt even been signed for as i have tracked it on royal mail, my god they'll try anything to stall!!!!!

Davy boy

• 4 months later...

Hi phoebejake,

And welcome aboard.

There is a lot of information on this site so take your time and spend a couple of days reading as much as you can.

You need to read these, this will answer which forms are required for your claim.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/24031-frequently-asked-questions.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/31460-example-step-step-instructions.html

When you are comfortable start a thread "XXXX v Bank Name here" in the relevant bank forum as then people with specific experience of this bank can offer support and advice.

There is a lot of information to take in here so if unsure it is always best to Ask first.

If you need a quick answer to a question you could always try the chatroom as there are usually some very helpful people in there.

Very best of luck

BB

Any advice offered is my own opinion and if you are unsure always seek further clarification.

If you found it helpful please click my scales (on the left).

• Haha 1

Any advise offered is my own opinion, and if in doubt, always seek clarification.

[

• 1 month later...

Hi can anyone help?

We have got to the stage where the courts have told Lloyds TSB that they have to pay us the money we claimed for.

A letter was sent 2 weeks ago and we have not heard a thing from Lloyds.

What should we do now or is this standard in these cases?

Many thanks

Phoebe

Hi Pheobe

Can you give me some more details about what you have done up to now. Did you go to court and win the case? Did they not attend?

If a bit more detail is given I will be able to help you

Give the court a ring and explain you have not had any correspondance from the bank. Call the bank and explain that you are now in a position to send the bailiffs in and want to give them a chance to pay the amoun outstanding..you willl probably find its just an admin error!

• 2 weeks later...

A judgement was served on Lloyds on the 2nd May to pay charges back in full immediately.

As of yet they do not appear to have paid.

I went into local branch yesterday to ask whether any money had been paid into my account.

They said the account had been closed on 14th April and they could not give me any details of the closing balance.

I am being given the run around if I call them on the phone and cannot get any answers from anyone, they are being absolutely uncooperative.

Lloyds have not informed either myself or the courts of any refund.

Should I now send in the bailiffs?

Or if I take a copy of the judgement to my local branch will they settle it there?

Many Thanks

Phoebe

I've merged your threads and put them in the Lloyds forum for advice.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.