Oh The Audacity of DG

Audreygreeneyes
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5597 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

;)

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

I thought that was an accurate description of "The Duke" pd............lol

blame it on "the duke" lol hahaha

After a' that I'm not so sure you deserve :rolleyes: this - but here you go anyway :) LOL

th_valentine.jpg

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

You big soppy lot!:rolleyes:

Just wondering if any of you saw that programme "the worst week of my life" where everything that could go wrong does go wrong?

Well that was me this week.:(

Computer problems, Mrs F in hospital, central heating packed in, flat tyre on the jalopy, daughter just told me she has a boyfriend:eek: and many more disasters.

So now you know I will expect lot's and lot's of sympathy.

Oh and when I turned the tv on to settle down to watch the rugby I got a bunch of overpaid big girls running round crying at the slightest nudge and kissing each other when they hit the net with a ball!:confused::mad:

Aw! here's a ton of sympathy for you freaky - but seriously, I thought you must be having a rough week Mate - hope Mrs F is OK ..........

The ball was the wrong shape too, I'll bet ;) did nobody tell you this was a non rugger week ?

Nemo me impune lacessit

Aww thanks guy's and gals. :D

Mrs F is on the mend now and I have the gas fire on full. I have found a place to replace the tyre for £35 and the daughter says she doesn't think it will last (1st day:rolleyes: ) and the rugby is on again next weekend.

So all in all the future is bright!:)

That's the spirit ,Freaky - sounds like things are on the up! :)

Glad to hear Mrs F is on the mend - that has to be the main concern - the rest is just the usual dross that blights all our lives from time to time :D

Nemo me impune lacessit

Ha-ha ! Yeah! right ! It'd be easier walkin' to the moon Freaky ! LOL!;):) Believe me, I've been there..........:D

Nemo me impune lacessit

Hi Everyone,

God its cold !:eek:

Sorry to hear about your woes FL and hope Mrs FL is feeling a lot better soon:) .

I pleaded with my daughter to go into care from being 14 - 18 but got nowhere. Bu**er would not go and spent a lot of time sat on bottom of stairs saying she could not come into lounge due to my smoking - I had no problem with that one. Things got better from 18 tho so not long:D

I'm off to Madrid next weekend for a party with 18 others and have just booked a cruise yesterday for May around the Med - guess who is going to be putting a lot of time in work :rolleyes: Also small lottery win so off to Antigua again in November. Things are looking up:D

Big hugs to you all

xxxx

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

she came to immingham (just across the humber bridge from hull) in early march for a birthday party and no one has heard from her since then.....

i'm sure she's fine - we didn't make contact as planned....c'est la vie!

she's such a party animal (weddings, funerals, etc!!)

she is probably still recuperating!

• Haha 1

Good Morning all, lattie you have messaages............lol

FL am sorry that you and Mrs F have not been to good, hey £35 for a tyre is cheap mine are 3 times that.............lol

I have had a couple of friends here , one for almost a month, the other for a week........as well as running up and down to scotland collecting said friend and dog and taking them back...........lol.........

am in the process of another wedding cake so all offers of help will be accepted.........

am sorry for being quite........lol

rockin all over the world

Hi Auders!:D Really glad to see you are ok. Me and the Duke were going to organise a possie to come and find you.:)

This is one of the longest threds on the site and I would hate to see it fade away before we can add a great big WON to the title!:D

Take care Auders and keep in touch!

Dam if I had know that I would have hung on......... and been rescued.........lol........ ha ha ha yeah right erm there wont be a WON......

how is the case going does anyone know? all seems very quite and Freaky do you know if there are poc for credit cards? have bene looking but cna I find anything!!! that willteach me for going awol...........lol

rockin all over the world