Has anyone WON by default recently???!!

car2
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6216 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello, just received a letter from the court saying that my judgement by default has been accepted and they have ordered lloyds to pay up.

The problem is, I don't really know when Il get my money back?!

Can anyone help me out?

I started a new thread because no one has answered so far:o

Hi. You need to write to Lloyds asking for the money. Send a copy of the judgement with the letter. I gave them 10 days to pay. If they don't pay you need to get a warrant of execution. You should have got a leaflet with your judgement telling you how to go about this. The bank can still apply for a set aside though and this can drag the process out. HAve a read of MrTbone and aircushionbaloon's threads. they're very useful guides as to what you can expect.

Barclays - 2 Accounts - WON

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

LTSB pre 6 years - N1 for non compliance filed

Barclays pre 6 years - Prelim sent

Iv'e been trying to lol! It took me ages to find, would you advise me to ring the courts and find out what is going on, or likely to happen? I didn't receive any additional paperwork, just a copy of what they issed to lloyds.

caroline

Like I said, I would write to Llloyds first and see if you get a response.

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

I did it as soon as I recieved judgement. I'm fully expecting them to apply for a aside though. Have you seen the link HagenUK posted for you? Its in ACB's thread

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

Most definitely. Lloyds stupidly sent me a letter the same day I recieved judgement stating that they were aware I had filed a claim so they can't claim they didn't know. Wish I hadn't got judgement now though!!! Still, I've never been a one for doing things by the book ;)

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

It's frustrating isn't it!!!!!! Are you going to keep using this thread from now on, would like to keep an eye on how your doing (not in a hanging about in the garden sense obviously :D )

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

Don't think that would be very fair really. I'm just going to stick to my own thread and try to keep finding people in a similar position. I have noticed it's becoming more common. They must be snowed under bless em. They have till Friday then I get a warrant and become £55 lighter.

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

JSHTR3 v LloydsTSB. If you click on my username and click find threads started by me its in there. Good luck

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

Cheers nick, my mouse has suddenly developed a right click tempremant.

Sparkle, I've just posted on ACBalloon's thread re subgroups. I think our situation just feels difficult because not too many people have been down this route so the answers don't come as fast. I'm sure it's still just a process and if we follow it through to the end we'll get our money.

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

Hi everybody,lloyds have untill tomorrow to put up a defence and it looks unlikley that they will, i have been reading this thread and others and im not sure if i should enter a default judgement anyone help

Herbs, Give it some time, read this link http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/25457-guide-reclaiming-bank-charges.html?garpg=13 and have a good long think about it before you start asking for judgement. It's not all it's cracked up to be!

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

Will do. But i think i have made a blunder, i have just realised that i was supposed to send a copy of my schedules to northampton after filing my claim with mcol what should i do.