NWB Defence - Please help.

Hobson30
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6064 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither good nor bad to be honest! The Judge has stated in the letter that either party can apply at any time to lift the stay, so make sure he/she gets your letter nice and quick! x ;)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Help with Part C N244 please!

In the statement I need to change the first part of the alternatives as the court has decided on the stay without the bank requesting it. Can anyone sugget alternative wording?

(In view of the preceding paragraphs, if the court accedes to the defendant’s application for a stay notwithstanding these objections, I respectfully request that the court issues the following injunctions)

And can I double check that this is the only part that needs changing. I have read through and can't see anywhere else that needs changing.

Also on the guide to filling in N244 it says that I should put any other supporting evidence. What other evidence do I need?

Hi hobson

what about - "in view of the proceeding paragraphs, if the court denies this application for a removal of the stay notwithsatnding these objections, I respectfully ...."

I don't think any further evidence is necessary

Attachment 1A is the above post (Section G - Other Information). Attachment 1B is the Sample List of Settled Cases. If you go into the Litigation forum on the main forum page, you can print off a sample list of cases by entering appropriate search details (if you use font size 8, you seem to get a better printout!) Attachment 1C I have at home - I can PM you with this later.

Hedgey x

Can you sen dme or send a link to c and d ie hackney and lincoln court case regarsd Gaz

Best of luck hun - I hope the Judge lifts the stay. Let us know what happens x :)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

th_crossedfingers.jpgth_23_33_15.gifth_hand-cross.jpg

GOOD LUCK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

Well we was supposed to be in court today but up until yesterday we had not heard anything from the court about them lifting the stay.

I had to call the court yesterday to find that they have'nt even looked at the application yet. I guess we just wait and if they lift the stay they will set a new court date.

• 3 weeks later...

:) Got a letter from the court this weekend. They stay has been lifted.

We have a new court date of 29th Nov.

I will type the letter up later today and post on a thread as I do not have it with me at the moment.

I hope the OFT case does not effect our case.

Hobson,

I think getting the stay lifted is a great achievement and hopefully the bank will settle before hand. Good luck with that.

I have my stay hearing on the 25th Sept. Not sure how to play it really. Could i ask how you argued yours?

Well done Hobson congrats. can I be a pain and ask if oyu could very kindly give us your claim ref number. my own stay hearing is in 5 weeks. and would add so much weight to not only mine bot everyones if we coudl quote a case ref no...........

the more who do it the largethe list will get and it will benefit all..... again well done:):):)

rockin all over the world

Hobson this is great news! :D :D

Well done for sticking to your guns and persisting with this............. you've got a great result here! :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

th_thumbsup.gif

th_Welldone.gif

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

Hobson,

Great to see the Stay lifted and good luck for the new Hearing date.

Slick (heard of this over in Barclays)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Hi Guys,

:mad: Really Gutted, I have found out that the letter the court sent out was just for a hearing to get the stay lifted not a full hearing.

So I am sorry to dissapoint u all.

The letter we got back just said please attend court on 29th Nov @ 2pm we just thought this was our new date. But I got an email from someone else who read my thread and he/she has received the same letter with the same date. So it sounds like the whole of us claimer's in Sheffield who has asked for the stay to be lifted will be there on the 29th Nov.

Can someone also clarify what the cost was for the N244 to be sent in cause I only paid £35 and Waxsyd the other person ive been speaking to was told they had to pay £65! Surely this is wrong to charge 2 different charges for the same thing, isn't it?