Moneyhelp Vs Halifax Visa**WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5980 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good Luck!!! Halifax acknowledge my claim yesterday, let's see how long until they paid up!

Halifax - £245 - SETTLED - in full

MBNA Business - £190 - SETTLED - in full

HSBC - Closed business a/c - £1,850 - SETTLED IN FULL

HSBC - Business a/c - £4,388 - SETTLED FOR £4,100

Nat West Card - SETTLE IN FULL - £124.71

Halifax Credit Card - MCOL 26th May 2007

Egg - 1st LBA 12th May 2007

Are you a business customer, let's join forces subscribe to:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/68191-claiming-business-account-lets-6.html#post646109

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Called the number in previous post. Nice lady called Cheryl has ordered all my missing statements.

Also sent a letter worded similar to the SAR letter in the libarary, adapted it to my needs and gave them 8 days to supply the missing statements, this is when their 40 days are up.

8 days and I will send a non compliance letter.

I have some questions regarding my visa.

I have a lot of payment reversals on my statements, I presume that is when they unlawfully took my benefits money from my current account to pay my visa, then I demanded it was returned, would that explain these reversals?

Also, when we get to the stage where we add the interest after the prelim, do we still add the 8% interest or is there another amount for credit cards? I ask because surely I have been charged a high amount of interest on these unlawful charges.

Seems strange that the charges range from £25 - £20 - £12 all for the same thing!

I can't wait to get the missing statements, as this is when I became unfit for work and all the troubles started with the Halifax. I wonder if it's coincidence that these are missing :o

Keep ya posted :)

1) The payment reversals.

If you actually recieved the money back from these then yes that will be what they are.

2)Interest.

Yes it is still the 8% interest.

They do seem to charge all different amounts, they also sometimes club them together.

As for your missing statements, i know you wont stop until you get them...:D

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Good luck with this one money, I have every faith in you;-):D

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey Money,

Just wanted to say CONGRAULATIONS!!!!

You are now a PLATINUM account holder...:D;)

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Congratulations on your account promotion, & SSL, congratulations on PIP no.4.

Now, I'm going to bed to sleep off this darned sore throat, & Flu-like/Cold virus.

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thankyou jade,

Feel better soon..:rolleyes:

F&Q's... Read here

Today I have sent a further email to Ms Kelly Duffy:

Dear Ms. Duffy,

Regarding our previous correspondence via email RE Account number xxxxxx

I have received part of my S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) request, but on further inspection I am missing the following statements:

2001. - X - X- X- X- X- X- X- X

2006. - X- X- X- X-

2007. - X- X- X-

I have sent a further request to my SAR dated 12th June 2007 via Royal Mail giving Halifax a further 8 days to reply to my original request. After which time I will be filing for non compliance with my local County Court.

I am sure you will agree it would be beneficial to both parties to resolve this matter before such time.

Regards,

Hopefully that should do the trick!

F&Q's... Read here

He he!!

F&Q's... Read here

I have decided to give Halifax Visa a further 7 days to send my missing statements.

The reason being I re sent a SAR outlining the missing statements as their 40 days were not up. I want to do things properly incase this goes all the way.

Today the 40 days required it up. I think I have been more than fair with this.

LBA of 7 days sent 20th June 2007 recorded delivery.

Right here we go again:

Just called Halifax on 08456047000 put on hold and passed to customer relations.

Explained that they had not kept to my deadline of sending missing statements, have broken the promise they made on 12th June and I was now about to file to my County Court.

The snotty b*tch on the other end said 'excuse me but we have 8 weeks to supply your statements' I reassured her I had waited as long as I was going to wait, the 40 days were up and I'm filing. Her reply was 'well go ahead', I hung up on her!

Right so now what I need to know is, what do I take to court. My N1 -Exemption form - letter for proof of exemption - what else??

Ok you need the...

N1 FORM

http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n1_0102.pdf

And the Non Compliance Poc

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/6971-data-protection-act-non.html

You exempt id. Fill it in and take to your local county court.

This can only be done a t the county court. NOT mcol.

F&Q's... Read here