HBOS not replied to court about my claim!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6226 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Im due in court on Tues 15th May with my 3rd claim against Bank of Scotland.

Just off the phone to the court and they have said that the bank still have not informed them whether thay are going to defend or not.

The court sent a Decree out last night so I will probably see that when I get home tonight.

The clerk has advised me to fill in this Decree asking for the full amount to be paid as they havent replied but warned me that they can still reply up to the court date depending on whether the judge accepts their excuse for being late.

Looks like I am going to get my money back by default!

Has anyone else been in this position?

Should I be celebrating quite yet?

Bank of Scotland 1st claim - £513 settled in full after court proceedings

Bank of Scotland 2nd claim - £361 + interest LBA sent 17/7/06

Bank of Scotland claiming £3242 (for a mate) Data Protection Act letter sent and 5 years of statements sent out 20/7/06

Capital One - Data Protection Act letter sent 21/7/06

This happened to my husband & I in our first small claim against IF (HBOS). I think they are just swamped with complaints/ claims at the moment and can't always respond in time.

We had to submit a Form 11 minute which asks for decree + interest + expenses to be granted and you don't then have to appear in person at the hearing (don't know if you are pursuing a small claim or summary cause - may be different form/ rules for summary cause). The court has to receive this 2 working days before the case is due to be heard.

We did this but then received a letter and the money was credited to our account a few days later, in which case you have to submit another minute saying that the matter has been resolved to your satisfaction (if it is to your satisfaction of course).

Fingers crossed you'll get your settlement soon.

Hi, mckay.

HBOS ignored my Summary Cause court Return Date and Calling Date, I got my cash in full with interest about two weeks later.Start counting the days!

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert