Moneyhelp Vs Halifax Bank ***WON***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6142 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yep I do now chicken.

I have an Income Support letter which states

what Benefit I am in Recipt of.

When It was paid.

and the letter is dated the 6th June.

So 2mrw I will file my N1 :-D

[COLOR=royalblue]Halifax......WON 16/7/07 :D [/COLOR] [COLOR=red]Nationwide...WON 16/7/07 :D [/COLOR] [CENTER][URL="http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/sections187and45/"][B][SIZE=4]Please sign this Downing Street petition on Bank Charges and Benefits[/SIZE][/B][/URL][/CENTER]

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah!!! we will have to keep each other up to date! spur each other on!! My claim is for just less then £1000.

[COLOR=royalblue]Halifax......WON 16/7/07 :D [/COLOR] [COLOR=red]Nationwide...WON 16/7/07 :D [/COLOR] [CENTER][URL="http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/sections187and45/"][B][SIZE=4]Please sign this Downing Street petition on Bank Charges and Benefits[/SIZE][/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Im also going to see if i can file against Nationwide 2mrw, But the thing is I only have the 1 piece of exemption evidence for 2 claims so im not sure how that will work out :-S

Will they accept photocopies?/??

Mind you, Im not sure anyone would be able to tell if it is an original or not :-s

The court will photo copy and give it you back.

Shouldnt you be in bed by now Tilly??:D

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Hey guys,

There is a thread for meet ups!

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/cag-meets/

Can you chat in there, this is moneys thread. Thank you. ;)

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

I have unapproved all the off-topic posts.

Please do not Hijack other user's threads.

Rooster.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

moneyhelp, you're about a week in front of me, so I'm going to watch this thread with interest.

If you found this post useful, please click on the "scales" icon in the bottom left of my post and say so!

The opinions of this post are those of monkey_uk and do not constitute sound legal advice. I am not a lawyer.

--

Halifax Unlawful Bank Charges: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) Sent 28/02/07 - CC Statement's rcv'd 18/04/07 Bank a/c statements rcv'd 19/04/07

First Direct Unlawful Bank Charges: Settled in Full 12/05/06 | £2235.50

Hey money. Howd it go with the manager of the court today!!!

Hiya,

Thanks, will be sticking around, see if i can help/support other terrified bank customers make sure they get their money back!!!!!!!!

Couldnt ave dun it without all the guys on this site and Money saving experts website!!

Baroness:D

hiya all

im just starting this claim the charges saga , my head is spinning and im only at the sar section.

i have had a read at all threads and links that have been posted and just wanted to say thanks. I have found out more info from you guys in an hour than anywhere else :)

Money, good luck hope your hear some good new soon.

Can you claim halifax credit card as well as current acc at the same time ?????

hiya all

im just starting this claim the charges saga , my head is spinning and im only at the S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) section.

i have had a read at all threads and links that have been posted and just wanted to say thanks. I have found out more info from you guys in an hour than anywhere else :)

Money, good luck hope your hear some good new soon.

Can you claim halifax credit card as well as current acc at the same time ?????

Yes you can claim from credit cards. Here's mine http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/halifax-bank-bank-scotland/89296-moneyhelp-halifax-visa.html

I have Barclaycard on the go too!

Thank you for the click :D:D

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi moneyhelp ,

Dont mean to hijack your thread , just wanted to say thanks:)

30-12-2006--Requested statements from Local Halifax.

02-02-2007--Statements Recieved.

18-04-2007--Prelim sent.

20-04-2007--Reply , Thanks , give us 8wks letter.

02-0502007--Sent L.B.A. & Schedule of Charges

11-05-2007--Recieved reply ,still investigating.

17-05-2007--Sent Amended L.B.A. for Contractual Interest this time.

14-06-2007--Received standard Bog Off letter.

13-06-2007--Took N1 to Local Courts.

26-06-2007--Copy of N1 from Court, issued 21-06-2007. to Halifax, Deemed Served 25-06-2007

Have till 09-07-2007 to file Defence.

05-07-2007--Note that Acknowledgment of Service been Filed on 29-06-2007.

Have 28 days from date of Service to File Defence.

07-07-2007--Offer from Halifax.

09-07-2007--Rejection letter sent to Halifax. Next day delivery.

10-07-2007--Money put in Account:mad: