Moneyhelp Vs Halifax Bank ***WON***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6140 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a set of night -owls, you 3 are:D.

While you lot were chatting in the early hours, I was fast asleep, recharging my batteries. I am always very busy at weekends, as my fella races pigeons & for my sins, moi is secretary for the club. LOL

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for the click:)

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well.... I thought I had everything covered, but as the nice lady went through my forms she discovered that my letter of benefit proof didn't say the words Income Support on them, only Incapacity Benefit :-x

She suggested putting the claim in and the manager will assess it on Monday to see if what my total disposable income is!

I suggested I give the DWP a call and get them to rush me out a letter with a break down of what I actually get.

So just called DWP and they are sending out a letter today, so I will go back to the court as soon as I get it and hand it over. But if they call me Monday and say everything is ok, I will leave it at that.

I feel such a plonker, why didn't I think about it not stating on the letter about Income Support. Duh!

Oh well it's in now, so I better get reading up about what happens next, as I have no clue.

SSL H.E.L.P. :eek:

Ok so what happens next.....;)

The court will do everything for you. They send copies to the bank, and they will send you a copy.

Your copy will have the date it is deemed served. This is the date you need now. This is your countdown date.

They have 14 days to acknowledge from this date.

If they dont acknowledge then you can file the letter demanding payment. :D

If they do acknowledge,

They have 28 days from countdown date!

So it is a waiting game again now.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Goodluck money sounds like me and you have filed same day!! will be very interesting to see who hears what won't it? fingers crossed.....by the way you should catch up on some sleep now :lol: xx

• Haha 1

Miz_Print v Halifax Won :-D 24th july 2007:D

HiYa money, how you doing. Not managed to catch you today!!! Good luck on your court thingy:grin:, gonna send mine on monday, will let you know.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

HiYa money, yep, it is a bit addictive. thought I only had 2 claims, but now it turns out there's 3. Love it!!!

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

money you seen thread for Royal Mail lately, its possible that I might not have to send to court, but can you have a look for me & see what you make of it please, I just need a second opinion. Thank you.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

money you seen thread for Royal Mail lately, its possible that I might not have to send to court, but can you have a look for me & see what you make of it please, I just need a second opinion. Thank you.

You are best asking SSL or a site helper, I have no idea about it, I couldn't use it as I am not paying court costs, so N1 was best for me.

But please get some advice before you go down this route ok.

Will do, without a doubt. Thanks money:p

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ahhhh I see, a small sticky situation...when I took my claim to court the last time I only had something from DWP which stated I was on Incapacity Benefit. I took it to the court and the lady there told me that it wouldnt be exepmt with that. :-(

[COLOR=royalblue]Halifax......WON 16/7/07 :D [/COLOR] [COLOR=red]Nationwide...WON 16/7/07 :D [/COLOR] [CENTER][URL="http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/sections187and45/"][B][SIZE=4]Please sign this Downing Street petition on Bank Charges and Benefits[/SIZE][/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Have you got the proof you need?

• Haha 1

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .