new member 1st thread!

jenwoir
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6247 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all

im currently at stage 2 of my claim and have received a list of my charges from lloyds tsb. However i am now unsure of what i can actually claim for.

i have numerous fees of £4-£7 of account charges. i know that these were part of the service on my account but i was not using this particular account and so it was just these charges that have made me overdrawn each month, resulting in o/d interest and o/d usage fees.

Can i claim these??? Also i have unpaid s/o charges. Can i claim these??

Many Thanks in advance

the £4-£7 are account management fees and are stated as this when you get a/c and are not claimable but unpaid s/o charges are all reclaimable and you can add stat int of 8% onto this when it gets to court claim stage all templates are available in library go to first part of forum and read the faq section all in there at court stage now but no expert but if i can help i will just pm me and i'll let you know what i can , good luck lisam

yes please keep me updated , i have a thread somewhere !! if you want to know a couple of stages ahead , LISAM Vs LLOYDS TSB i think !! got a few on go so hard keeping track but unluckily mine are with tough banks lloyds and citi to mention two worst but i will not give up just pour another glass of wine and think about the weekend in Rome I've booked to spend some of the money on !!!