Are Road tax + council tax Discounts backdated too? as i've won PIP Backdated to Sept 22?

I have just won my tribunal for PIP, going back to September 2022. It is my understanding because I have been awarded the enhanced rate, I could get a discount on my Council Tax and now do not have to pay road tax.

Would these benefits/discounts be back-dated until September 2022, like my PIP payments?

I don't see why not but....it's the LA

Many thanks,

Paul

• dx100uk changed the title to Are Road tax + council tax Discounts backdated too? as i've won PIP Backdated to Sept 22?

Topic title has been amended for clarity

If you get either the daily living or mobility component of PIP, you may get money off your council tax bill.

It’s hard to say exactly how much you’ll get off or whether its back dated because it depends on things like the component and rate of PIP you’re getting. However, your council will be able to tell you. 

Road Tax cant be back dated

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread