Halifax unclaimed bank charges. ** WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6167 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HMM Court hasnt got my N1's yet :-S mind you they have only been open for an hour and a half lol

I am very impetient,

Daughter still home from school sniffling coughing and moaning.....HELP! Managing to dance to high school musical at the moment tho :-s

awww NOOO chicken pox!! please dont pass it on to us!!

Hope both u and daughter are recovering well buffyoo7

Hoping Halifax will pay up by the end of the month Mr mmmm i'll be over the moon then :-D

• Haha 1

[COLOR=royalblue]Halifax......WON 16/7/07 :D [/COLOR] [COLOR=red]Nationwide...WON 16/7/07 :D [/COLOR] [CENTER][URL="http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/sections187and45/"][B][SIZE=4]Please sign this Downing Street petition on Bank Charges and Benefits[/SIZE][/B][/URL][/CENTER]

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO N1's have been deleivered to the local court. Heh ehehehehehehehehheheheheheheheh EXCITMENT STARTS :-D

[COLOR=royalblue]Halifax......WON 16/7/07 :D [/COLOR] [COLOR=red]Nationwide...WON 16/7/07 :D [/COLOR] [CENTER][URL="http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/sections187and45/"][B][SIZE=4]Please sign this Downing Street petition on Bank Charges and Benefits[/SIZE][/B][/URL][/CENTER]

your countdown begins then good luck lisa

sent my daughter back to school today

we're soring, flying theres not a star in heven that we cant reach

yep sorry she had to go back there is only so many times you can watch a film she is nearly 6 and loves it along with Hannah Montana

Buffy x

Buffy x

Buffy v Halifax WON all charges refunded

[quote

we're soring, flying theres not a star in heven that we cant reach

:D :D :D :D

Yes deffinatly time to go back to school!!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

its all very interesting reading and I am so scared, I filed my MCOL and they have acknowledged and intend to defend all of the claim. They have till the 2nd July to enter a defense. I am soo scared of them turning up and throwing it back in my face. Has anyone had problems when it gets to this stage? My claim in total is for £8020

Jo :)

Hi Jo,

Try not to worry yourself, we are all in this together ok.

Any worries or problems let us know and we'll try and put you right, no matter how small or silly they sound.

Good luck and keep us posted ;)

First things first!! I have sent shania back to school. phew! if u can play down the park u can go to school 2mrw i said!

secondly today I have had the usual fob off letter from halifax tellin me their usual bull!

I have carried out an investigation of your complaint and I am satisified the the charges have been correctly applied to your account

and a leaflet for me to complain to the FO.

Stuff you MOFO's I have issued my N1 i said to myself as i finished reading the load of bull they just about managed to compile together.

3rdly it takes 5 days for my N1 to go thro the system here, is that the same for anyone else?

Glad the little one is well enough to go back to school. :D

I have no idea what the procedure is now we have filed our N1's, SSL has posted in my thread about what we should expect next.

Apart from me ringing the court yesterday, I have had no letters or calls from anyone. I find this more frustrating than waiting for statements. I just want to be done with this all now.

They know they are going to back down, so why not get it over with, pay out and stop wasting peoples time and money.

Keep me posted on what's going on ok.

Hope you're reading this Halifax, 'cos your system STINKS!

I know what u mean about halifax system stinks!!! lol

I am even more frustrated by the fact that my claim is reletivly small compared to alot of other claims I have read about. I just want whats mine so I can pay some pressin debts.

Halifax know they will pay up so I dont see why we have to struggle for whats rightfully ours,

It all sux. can anyone im having a bad day! :(

Yes lisa i'm having a bad day too! i didn't get my forms from court and when i rang up the court to chase it i got some snotty woman saying 'it takes 5 days to go through the system too',when they took my £250 off me on friday they said i should hear tuesday or wednesday :x i nearly attacked postman this morning telling him to recheck his bag! its driving me nuts

Miz_Print v Halifax Won :-D 24th july 2007:D

ohh no miz, that does sound like a worse day than mine

when I foned court this morning woman told me it takes 5 days to go thro system too, so am gutted about that.

This waiting is doing my head in aswell :(

we will get there eventually.

Think its u me money and ja-de at the same position eh?

Yes it does seem like we are all in same position,like you said it will be very interesting to see how they deal with each claim,will be up early again to grab that postman :lol:

Miz_Print v Halifax Won :-D 24th july 2007:D

Hello all, I'm a bit new to all this so you'll have to bear with me. Anyways, I have been trying to claim back £1,800 of charges from Halifax and sent my initial letter over a month ago. They replied saying that all their charges were reasonable and basically they wouldn't be paying out. I therefore sent them a letter before action to which they have replied yesterday offering me £893.00 in full and final settlement, stating that this would be paid into my account within 14 days. I have today wrote back saying that I do not accept this offer and want the full amount within 7 days. Is this the right thing to do? I have been downloading the letter templates from various websites but am unsure as to whether I should just now accept their offer, as I'm worried if I continue I will end up with even less.

Any help would be appreciated

Yanny x:p

Hi all, just a quick update - i spoke to a chappie at the legal dept and he has advised me that they have reviewed my claim and a letter was sent out on the 11th (may have missed the post and have gone yesterday) and it is an interim offer! not got it yet but will let you know when I do - I am hoping tomorrow

Fingers x'd

Jo x

Ok ....Halifax have gone and paid the £893.00 into my bank today...now I don't know what to do :confused: !! They said if I didn't accept their offer then I have to pay the amount back to them...but I wanna keep it!! And get the rest hehe...any advice anyone??

OHH i am having such a bad flippin day :-(

I havent heard anything yet money, have you?

my starter motor on my car broke today...have just bought one off ebay so have to wait for that to be sent now before I can do anything :(

• Haha 1

and to top it all off I am going to get 2 charges 2mrw because i have no bloddy money AGAIN

and how the feck do i spread this repiation around so i can click scales lol

eye is startin to twitch, \I can feel my tempreture rising,,,,,I think im going to EXPLODE

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

Dwp are gettin on my Fookin nerves too, they're gonna have it 2mrw.