Castlebest II - Return To The Claims

Castlebest
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3777 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You look wonderful in those Pete, do you think I should wear a Chris Everet type outfit tomorrow???

well done and am sure DG left not knowing what had hit them, Ark Royal springs to mind......... will now sit back and await your outcome:):):)

again well argued..... Aud

rockin all over the world

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't ask ,Pete !:D .........Laffin

I think it's Dr Finlay..................

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

As in "Dammit! Janet.....! Ye huvnae steered ma te-e-ea-a-a!" LOL!:D

You're right it was great!:)

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Well remembered ,Pete!:D

Nemo me impune lacessit

The entire village of Auchtermuchty(I'd love to hear you trying to pronounce that, Pete LOL! :D ) was used during the filming of of Dr Finlay from 1990 to 1994.

It starred David Rintoul, Ian Bannen and Annette Crosbie. All fine replacements for the first 3. It went down quite well, but I thnk Ian Bannen died...and that was the end of it. btw Auburn, you remember Andrew Cruickshank was in 'The Quiet Man'........:) as a member of the IRA, I think!:)

Nemo me impune lacessit

Morning Freaky thanks, Jo has kindly coloured in another brick on my signature castle too :D

I had a PM off Johnny yesterday he's ok :)

I think Age will be back after shes had a break, she put a lot of work into her stay appeal and deserved a better result :-|

pete

FL, can I half inch ur sig please? It doth roxeh!!! ;)

DCA's - they have the same power as an infinite number of untrained chimps working on a script for Hamlet, but the chimps would probably at least get it right :D

• 1 month later...

The postman has been again :) it was actually on Friday but I've been thinking things over.

I now have a Notice of Handing Down Judgment which goes into great detail concerning my submission to the court and what I said at my stay hearing, however the stay stays and the Judge did not think the imposition of conditions on the bank was appropriate. I might write him a letter :rolleyes:.

pete

Well done Pete on your shiny blob. I will update your pic and PM it over a bit later.

Huuuuge Congrats..... You so deserve it.:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D