As28 V Hsbc

AS28
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6217 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys, i have received a letter from DG Yesterday along with a "General form of Judgement or order", It states that i have to serve a detailed schedule of the penalty charges by 4pm on the 27th. Is this the schedule with the interest included? and do i have to file a copy to the court?

Help needed thanks, Al

i haven't heard of this form before but i assume it would mean that you have to send a copy of your schedule of charges incuding the interest to dg and the court - did you send one to the court when you filed your claim??

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

i suspect you may have started with mse? or bbc? their advice is a tad misleading - at least for what hsbc expects.

i'm guessing you have filed your claim.

the charges need to be in the form of a list (ideally, the spreadsheet, but a list will do - no statements) and on the list must be each charge - starting with the oldest first

so it's date......name of charge (as per statement i.e.total charges).....

the amount of the charge.......and amount of interest @ 8% as figured by either the simple spreadsheet or the interest rate calculator which figures the 8% from the date of each charge to the date you filed the claim.

then a total at the bottom. that's what you are claiming for.

so, i believe that's what they are asking for -

is that not what you sent them?

you should send it to dg and also to the courts to be attached to your claim with your claim number on it.

and it must be done straight away - send it recorded delivery - and be sure it's there by friday.

ok? if you don't get any of what i've put there - get back and i'll clarify.

I didn't send one no, I did think that i needed to but wasn't sure. I did my claim with money claim online, I got a notice of issue. Then i got a Notice of Acknowledgment. Then a Notice of Transfer of Proceedings (this is when they filed a defence), Now I have the General Form of judgment or order.

so, you've not sent a schedule of charges or breakdown at all -

make sure it is in an acceptable format as outlined above and get it sent.

are you sure the judgment order was from dg - i think i would have been from the court - but regardless send two copies to the court and one to dg tomorrow.

I have sent the list of charges to hsbc with the letter requesting repament of charges, then sent one with the lba. I will get the schedules off in the post (recorded delivery) One to the court and one to DG.

Oh have you ever heard of a charge for Card misuse???

Charge for Card misuse is when you use your debit card and it puts you over your o/d limit. (send 2 copies of your schedule of charges to court asking them to attach it to your claim and one to DG)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

We often see people asking why they need to send a copy of their schedule to DG as HSBC already have it. I suspect DG actually don’t get any information at all from Colin Langdales department in Leeds, they work purely from what we and the court send them.

Obviously to do anything, most importantly make you an offer DG need to know exactly what you are asking for, this is why we recommend you send a copy of your schedule as soon as you have received your acknowledgment of claim. I would send them and the court copies of your schedule ASAP.

pete

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah guys!

Had post from DG today, They are settling up!!! I won!!! just £124 short, it falls out of the 6 year time limit. Not too woried though.

Thanks for all of your help!

Al