HSBCrusher v HSBC - The Battle continues.. claim 4 ready to go!

HSBCrusher
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5885 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I received my letter from HSBC this morning confirming their intention to defend. Whilst I am more than happy to see this through to the bitter end, do you think that they will be stupid enough to face me in Court?

NO!

(just my opinion of course!!!! :D )

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Been reading this through. Going through with a claim at the moment, HSBC returned my cheque for the data request along with 6 years (minus 10 pages) of my statements, but none of the manual intervention data. I imagine this is so they don't have to fully comply with the request!

I fancy sending the £10 back now and asking for all the data!

HSBCrusher- what you've done is pretty cool, I'm really curious to see what the swines saw on your account closing notes.

They normally send back the cheque.... I don't know why they do this.

Whether the cash the cheque or not, they must comply with the data request.

I'm really curious to see what the swines saw on your account closing notes.

I am too!!:D

Good good- send a schedule with the lba too, taht way they can't stall you by askng you for it again!!

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

un1boy v Equifax - Default removal

un1boy vs Experian - Default removal

I specifically stated on my court order against HSBC that I wished for refund to be in the form of a cheque paid direct to myself. If HSBC agree to refund, can I insist on this payment method, rather than direct to my account, which has not been active for years.

Absolutely - they tried crediting it to my MCS account but I asked for it in a cheque; they proceeded to credit it to my account instead (which was closed ages ago) and they forward you on a cheque with it.....the weirdos!

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

• 2 weeks later...

Please keep us up to date. I just read Jimfishybobs saga & wasted good wine laughing so much at his unfortunate happenings with Smile! Perhaps they should rename it retch!

HSBC 1st preliminary letter £3692 10.10.06 LBA sent 24.10.06

HSBC 1st Preliminary Letter £3280 10.10.06 LBA sent 24.10.06

Capital 1 SADR 11.10.006

Halifax Visa SADR 11.10.06

CITI SADR 12.10.06

HSBC Gold card SADR 23.10.06

hello splang.

I have to confess, I have not been able to do so.

I have been very busy at work, and it's been left half done.

(and lets be honest, the banks rely on the fact that some of us can be lazy!;) )

thanks for the kick up the backside... I will do it right away! :D

hello splang.

I have to confess, I have not been able to do so.

I have been very busy at work, and it's been left half done.

(and lets be honest, the banks rely on the fact that some of us can be lazy!;) )

thanks for the kick up the backside... I will do it right away! :D

Yup, they do indeed - get it done mate, and let us know when - have you done ur POC? I'll paste mine if u need it? Let me know.

My charges claims:

Default removals:

Moneyclaim has gone in, another 80 quid! :mad:

(thanks for the offer uniboy :-D)

Oh well, not expecting too much correspondence as it's coming up for Christmas.

When will these guys learn... I'm not going away am I?

I have claimed twice already, I have taken them to court once already. What do they expect?

I do wonder when they will get the idea..... :rolleyes:

[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER] [CENTER]My claim against HSBC for £4,957!! :rolleyes: [/CENTER] [CENTER]6th November - letter sent requesting refund[/CENTER] [CENTER]20th November - MCOL filed[/CENTER] [CENTER]23rd November - MCOL acknowledged[/CENTER] [CENTER]24th November - Breakdown faxed to Debs at DG![/CENTER] [CENTER]20th November - defence entered[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=5][COLOR=red][B][I]FULL OFFER RECEIVED TODAY!! 21/12/06[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] :D[/CENTER]

Moneyclaim has gone in, another 80 quid! :mad:

(thanks for the offer uniboy :-D)

Oh well, not expecting too much correspondence as it's coming up for Christmas.

When will these guys learn... I'm not going away am I?

I have claimed twice already, I have taken them to court once already. What do they expect?

No probs crusher - just glad you got it done.

Going off topic a lil bit (sorry) but in the small claims track are we entitled to calim costs - court costs letter and postage costs etc?

Black Horse seem to think not!

My charges claims:

Default removals:

OK thanks Crusher - I have been told that they aren't liable for our costs. I got them with everyone except lloyds!! Nevermind, if you don't ask, you don't get!

Good luck crusher!

My charges claims:

Default removals:

hey crusher, how's about a quickie....

question that is:

there are several people now who have had offers, accepted but it doesn't look like the money will come through until after the aq deadline.

am i right telling them they need to go ahead and file it before the deadline passes, even though they have signed the acceptance. bit of a grey area for me, unchartered seas........ yeah or nay, a lot of people will struggle to find that extra dosh at this particular time. what say you? could it negate their acceptance if they don't file by the deadline and the case is not resolved (money received) when the deadline passes.

thankx for the input.

hey crusher, how's about a quickie....

question that is:

there are several people now who have had offers, accepted but it doesn't look like the money will come through until after the aq deadline.

am i right telling them they need to go ahead and file it before the deadline passes, even though they have signed the acceptance. bit of a grey area for me, unchartered seas........ yeah or nay, a lot of people will struggle to find that extra dosh at this particular time. what say you?

thankx for the input.

I would firstly ask tell the bank you will need:

a) The cash deposited into account or a cheque before the AQ date

b) Failing that written confirmation of the offer.

c) I would also inform the court that you have reached a settlement and you are awaiting payment ask them to delay the submission date by 1 week.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5885 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks