London Scottish-still paying after 14 years//**SETTLED**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5773 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hi all

This has moved on a lot further, but for obvious reasons have kept it low profile.

At N1 stage for unjust enrichment and restitution. Futher information regarding this alleged debt came to light over the last few weeks.

Will all become clear soon enough but its a killer!!

So it looks like the greedy beggars are trying to scare you off. I think if I was them I would be very worried about the adverse publicity their GREED will generate especially when they are both tentacles of the one organisation.

• 2 months later...

update..........

Yes,I'm still plodding away with this. It's all in the hands of solicitors now as London Scottish managed to find a credit agreement after declaring no paperwork and thus wrote off the balance. That was many months ago.

I have since informed them that I would be dealing with my Aunts restitution claim and lo and behold, they somehow manage to magic up a credit agreement

This loan agreement is a total farce and more, the "F" word applies here. as the loan does not even belong to my Aunt!!! She was merely making payments for her daughter who took out the original loan........

Will post with further developments as this little saga continues

update..........

Yes,I'm still plodding away with this. It's all in the hands of solicitors now as London Scottish managed to find a credit agreement after declaring no paperwork and thus wrote off the balance. That was many months ago.

I have since informed them that I would be dealing with my Aunts restitution claim and lo and behold, they somehow manage to magic up a credit agreement

This loan agreement is a total farce and more, the "F" word applies here. as the loan does not even belong to my Aunt!!! She was merely making payments for her daughter who took out the original loan........

Amazing stuff - so all this time they had wrong person? I sure hope you kick their rear ends for this one!!

Just goes to show how these companies will bully no matter how wrong they are!! I sure hope you'll report this to all the authorities (FOS, OFT, ICO Trading Standards) and get them investigated for this.

• 3 weeks later...
Are you saying they came up with an agreement with your aunt's name on it?

Hi babybear

YES........hence the involvement of solicitors.

Latest development........... Duponts (trading name of london Scottish) had the nerve to turn up at my aunts house this evening demanding the £1610 that London Scottish had written off due to NOT having a credit agreement some 8 months ago.

I was like a mad thing rushing round to their house and sent him packing pretty sharpish. He went off saying he was passing it on to another debt collector............... We'll see!!!

Hi babybear

YES........hence the involvement of solicitors.

Latest development........... Duponts (trading name of london Scottish) had the nerve to turn up at my aunts house this evening demanding the £1610 that London Scottish had written off due to NOT having a credit agreement some 8 months ago.

I was like a mad thing rushing round to their house and sent him packing pretty sharpish. He went off saying he was passing it on to another debt collector............... We'll see!!!

They really are disgusting aren't they? Whyever won't they understand they chasing wrong persons?

update..........

Are you able to scan the credit agreement up?

I agree with the others on getting the press involved. They would just love this. London Scottish are concentrating more on the debt collection side of things,Robinson way etc. haven't heard of Duponts before though.

Do you still have the letter from LS stating they were writting off the debt due to no CCA?

This letter is post #36 on page 2 of this thread.

Need to tread carefully I think re press involvement at the moment. My Aunt would be terrified at the idea.

Think she imagines being hounded by papparazzi............lol

• Haha 1

Need to tread carefully I think re press involvement at the moment. My Aunt would be terrified at the idea.

Think she imagines being hounded by papparazzi............lol

I don't quite see myself as papparazzi ;)

• Haha 1

Hi babybear

This is all with the solicitors now since receiving their so called credit agreement. The document is quite blatant in that all details previously contained on it had been literally obliterated and my Aunts details written in by hand.

Thanks for your input and on going support/encouragement