Taking Cabot to court for failing to supply HSBC CCA + Distress etc

tbern123
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5417 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I might get shot for saying this. :cool:

Tbern, as you have been informed by Hodsons that Cabot Financial (UK) Ltd (a.k.a Kings Hill (No.1) Ltd, do not hold any data about you. You should ask them, how they recorded and updated this default on your credit file.

Thanks CabotFG... I didn't really think about it....

I feel another email coming on

Remember if you find anything I say helpful, please click the scales

tbern123 vs Cabot

1. Cabot again !!! Urgent Help Needed
  2. Litigation - tbern123 V Cabot Financial (Uk) Limited
  3. No more calls from Cabot... lol

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I might get shot for saying this. :cool:

Tbern, as you have been informed by Hodsons that Cabot Financial (UK) Ltd (a.k.a Kings Hill (No.1) Ltd, do not hold any data about you. You should ask them, how they recorded and updated this default on your credit file.

That is exactly what I have asked hodsons to explain to me.

If I have helped click my scales....

Find my threads by clicking here

BUT. Was it Hodsons who informed you. Or was it Cabot who did that, posing as Hodsons.

We now know for sure that we cannot trust the origins of ANY correspondence from any of the firms involved.

NOW ISN'T THAT THE TRUTH??

BUT then I expect they confuse themselves too!! Can't be easy wearing so many disguises?

Hi tbern et al

I have just noticed an interesting little snippet in a letter recently sent from WW to another Caboter. It's the last sentence of the first paragraph of the quoted letter in Post 25!

:eek::rolleyes::eek:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/cabot/74015-cabot-me-2.html

Regards, Pam

VITAL - IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE ABOUT THE INCREASED BAILIFFS' POWERS TO BREAK INTO YOUR HOME AND USE FORCE IN ORDER TO GET YOUR GOODS THEN JOIN THE PETITION HERE:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o....l#post53879 9

Anyone seeing this who wants to help by copying it to their signature please do.

C'mon then Lizzy and Seahorse, I know YOU'RE still awake!! ;)

Have you spotted it yet??

VITAL - IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE ABOUT THE INCREASED BAILIFFS' POWERS TO BREAK INTO YOUR HOME AND USE FORCE IN ORDER TO GET YOUR GOODS THEN JOIN THE PETITION HERE:

Anyone seeing this who wants to help by copying it to their signature please do.

Do you mean this bit Pam?

Notwithstanding, Cabot has accepted the cheque of 1 GBP on behalf of the creditor in order to supply you with a copy of your credit agreement.

I must admit I missed that bit. So, is WW saying Cabot have accepted the payment on behalf of Cabot Financial (UK) Ltd? Or is he trying to give the impression that he has accepted the payment on behalf of the ORIGINAL creditor?

DId you have a look at the agreement too? It's not very clear, but certainly doesn't seem to fit the bill at first glance.

Do you mean this bit Pam?

I must admit I missed that bit. So, is WW saying Cabot have accepted the payment on behalf of Cabot Financial (UK) Ltd? Or is he trying to give the impression that he has accepted the payment on behalf of the ORIGINAL creditor?

DId you have a look at the agreement too? It's not very clear, but certainly doesn't seem to fit the bill at first glance.

Hi, yes I've PM'd the OP about the 'agreement'.

Well, having said that CABOT are NOT the creditor, he then says that the cheque is accepted ''on behalf' of 'the creditor'!

This reads to me that the 'creditor' he is referring to is the original one. So, if Cabot are now undertaking to accept CCA payments on behalf of the original creditor, are they now just their agents??:rolleyes:

Also, whose bank account has this cheque ended up in??

I have advised the OP to request that Cabot supply a signed receipt from 'the creditor' for the £1 and written confirmation that the cheque has in fact been passed to them (the original creditor)! :D

Regards, Pam

C'mon then Lizzy and Seahorse, I know YOU'RE still awake!! ;)

Have you spotted it yet??

Pam - they never explained in our SAR/CCA request reply who they took the payment on behalf of.

Because we wanted to know who was writing what we sent requests to KH No1, Cabot Europe & Messaging services. They cashed the KH No1 cheque - and returned the others to us.

Seems strange they returned the others and cashed the KH No1 cheque?

Weird, since they returned my KH/UK cheque and cashed the Europe one.

So KH SHOULD have responded to you SAR Liz. As they don't hold any data (yeah, right) then of course they should refund your £10. And it would appear that Europe supplied your data out of the goodness of their heart, since they sent your fee back. Technically. :D

Weird, since they returned my KH/UK cheque and cashed the Europe one.

So KH SHOULD have responded to you SAR Liz. As they don't hold any data (yeah, right) then of course they should refund your £10. And it would appear that Europe supplied your data out of the goodness of their heart, since they sent your fee back. Technically. :D

Yes - that's right :D