nima vs hsbc

nima21
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5721 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

was to be expected. check out those links lattie gave you in post 118 - will give you an idea of what may happen next & some nudging ideas.

well those 28 days flew in the end!!

onto the next stage - notice of transfer to your local court & directions from the local judge.

youre getting there nima :)

thanx pink lady lol

yeah was 2 be expected i guess, read all the great links from lattie already so i know what 2 expect and what 2 do now, more waiting now i guess lol

Have u heard anything from DG at all nima? No offers or anything? I've not even had an acknowledgement they have received my schedule etc and I know that they have cos sent it recorded.....:|

I have written to DG many times now and have received diddly squat from them. I also e-mailed them asking if they had received my schedule of charges. They replied stating that they had.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

hi

i think that i was only a couple of days behind nima and charliedog - acknowledged 11th may but yet still to defend as yet.

I am trying not to keep checking it but its just to tempting.

I guess i am hoping that i can hit the start judgement button.

I'll keep you posted.

At least you have all had some form of contact stating your SOC has been received ...not even had that from DG ...did wonder when you were supposed to use the start button - what exactly happens when the button is pressed? Also how big or small are your claims - just wondered if they deal with smaller ones first? CD:p

You can press the button if you like. MCOL will let you know if you can start judgement or not (I pressed it out of curiosity, it didn't get me anywhere) My claim in total is for £4,220.00.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

I've not had anything from DG confirming anything.

Mines only for just over £1500 so it will be interesting to watch over the next couple of days to see if they do actually put a defence in.

knowing my luck, i'll look tomorrow and it will be there.

I pressed the button :D

Just came up that i was requesting judgement, well until the next day, when judgment was rejected because DG had finally put their defence in :rolleyes:

Now have the transfer notice, just waiting on local court getting in touch now :cool:

So we are all running in the same race then...exciting ... also nice that we can all chat to each other and help each other out - esp with the help of the wise ones i.e. Lattie, Crusher, Pete and Pink D etc -and Netty if about:p

Hi

I'm another runner!

MCOL acknowledged 11/05/07

deemed served 14/05/07

refused offer (85% of original claim without interest and court costs) 25/05/07

Following your thread with great interest!

Is anyone else thinking of applying for wasted costs- a letter to HSBC and local court anticipating HSBC not actually defending in the long term?

Good Luck!!!!!:)