nima vs hsbc

nima21
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5738 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

thankyou very much lattie, this is just the start of it for me, ive fell in love with the British Heart Foundation and i plan to do a harder event each year.

i really appreciate that post so thanks alot, ive gone slightly shy lol

and wow, thanks for the donation, mwah mwah mwah, thats fantastic xxx

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no need to be shy - you shine! you are a star.

i find the british people very generous in regards charity work - i think you will get a good few helping you along - i hope so!!

i found the sponsorship link very easy to manage - even for an old technophobe like me!!

good luck, nima!!

awww thanks, yeah im amazed with the donations, its only been up for 2 days, havent started my offline donations yet, 2 people very important to me have said they will donate £10 between them a week every week untill the event which is £500 nearly, got loads of ideas to raise money aswell which i will start sorting next week as i have 4 days off work :)

thanks again though for the money and the kind words, they mean alot 2 me :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi nima. I don't know why, but the date 14th January is in my head for the beginning of the test case. I know that it is somewhere around the middle of Jan though.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

this is what it says on the OFT site:-

8. When will the test case take place?

There is a trial window between January 14 and February 28 2008 within which the trial will take place. We expect it to last between eight and fifteen days.

Hi PD, just spotted your post.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

• 3 weeks later...

hey mate, yeah things r ok thanks, hows about u?

ohhh i will be claiming these latest charges bak on a new claim then thats for sure, even more so as they rang me at 8.50pm the other night to demand i paid the £60 that i had gone overdrawn by,

Hiya Nima :) good to see your still paying attention :D.

I agree with Freaky just start another claim :) you actually can add any new charges to your existing claim with an N244 claim amendment form but it will cost you £40 (I think, new charges now) which you cant add to your claim cuz claim amendments are viewed as mistakes :rolleyes:.

A new claim will be a bit more but you can add all of the court costs to your new claim :)

pete

hi pete, hows u?

yeah im always paying attention, just cant wait for the case to start so there is some progress at last, seems to have been going on forever

i will start a new claim soon then for these charges,cheers for then info :)

• 4 weeks later...

helloooooo peeps, hope ur all well, i have a job interview 2morrow as a night manager of The Hilton hotel,so i need some luck, loads more money and i get to wear a suit to work lol

wish this test case would get started

Good luck Nima hope you get the job :) I will leave Chris to explain why shes a jailbird, must admit that used to worry me too when she first started to post :D

pete

well i dont want her sort hanging around my hotel lol:D

thanks alot folks ;)